Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

There is a Tammy who lives a few floors below me

The fire alarm went off so had to leave the building. Went outside in the street and saw my neighbours for the first time since I moved here in 2017.

My eyes where drawn to one who lives in the lower ground floor. I have seen here before but only for a moment but now I heard her speak.

The funny thing is she looks like one of my Sims. This has been the first time that something interesting has happened in a while!

Anyway the firemen came and said that it is safe to return inside and now the alarm is fortunately silent again.

But there is a Tammy who loves inside my building and now I cannot stop thinking about her!

Tammy is the name of one of my Sims by the way!
Simbourne
screenshot_original.jpg

Comments

• Options
    mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Missed opportunity.

You should have walked up to her and talked about the alarm when the event was happening. That conversation could have opened the door to potential future conversations.

Since you know where she lives, you could knock on her door and introduce yourself as a fellow tenant (unless it is better not to do so). If the fire alarm was a recent event use it as a topic of getting out to (finally) meet your neighbors.

BTW, if Tammy answers the door with a 'sul sul' greeting....RUN! ;)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @mw1525 wrote: »
    Missed opportunity.

You should have walked up to her and talked about the alarm when the event was happening. That conversation could have opened the door to potential future conversations.

Since you know where she lives, you could knock on her door and introduce yourself as a fellow tenant (unless it is better not to do so). If the fire alarm was a recent event use it as a topic of getting out to (finally) meet your neighbors.

BTW, if Tammy answers the door with a 'sul sul' greeting....RUN! ;)

Other opportunities might happen without me knocking on the door :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    Carpe Diem. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,134 Member
    Definitely introduce yourself to her sometime my friend. :blush:

But don't make it creepy by ever mentioning she looks like one of your Sims...
    (Me thinks you already know this. :lol: )
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg