Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pirate hook?

Anyone know if one exists out there? Been looking for some time and I have found people have made hands become something different (and even disappear entirely) but haven't found an actual hook in place of a hand yet.

Comments

• Options
    Sims4DisneyStuffSims4DisneyStuff Posts: 143 Member
    LOL anyone?
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    There does not seem to be one. I would suggest getting an account at Sims 4 Studio and making an inquiry in their Modding Requests and WCIF section as to whether someone is willing to make one.
  • Options
    IsariIsari Posts: 69 Member
    I'm pretty sure replacing hand would be pretty difficult and it could conflict with clothes. I'm not really good at making cc, but I couldn't find any cc that replaces only hand/only arm, it always comes with a top. :(

(I would like a hook too btw, so in case if you ever create this - I would be really happy if you could send it then ^^ )
  • Options
    explodingtardis10explodingtardis10 Posts: 5 New Member
    Complete understand why you would want one. I'm assuming you're doing a certain villain based on your username. You'd think EA would have tried to do one with Barnacle Bay being somewhat pirate themed.
  • Options
    LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    I feel like it wouldn't be too hard to try and make one as a bracelet or possibly a glove. I'd try to for the fun of it, if I had the correct version of Blender. Turns out that mine isn't compatible with Sims 4 Studios. ._.
  • Options
    CptBrandyTeacheCptBrandyTeache Posts: 2 New Member
    i agree, it would likely work best as a bracelet or a glove. I hope someone makes it