Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(SORRY, LOTS OF PICTURES) The Thomas Family!

─────────────────────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────────────────────

I created this little family to go with my recent build - Hope you enjoy my Sims profiles! :)

Their family home can be viewed here -> https://tinyurl.com/6637b5vm (The Sims forum link)
  • Aiden Thomas - Dad
  • Juliana Thomas - Mum
  • Leah Thomas - Daughter
  • Dylan Thomas - Son
Aiden and Juliana met in college, Aiden was a drama student, while Juliana was studying art & design! They became inseparable, and eventually started their own family, moving into their dream home in Newcrest.

Aiden Thomas
  • Goofball
  • Family-Oriented
  • Geek
  • (Domestic)
Aiden is a family guy, with a big heart and silly, geeky personality! A Star Wars fanatic, this guy loves to spend time in his mancave, playing with his Star Wars memorabilia, and playing computer games!

zpaFeBG.png

2D6fy39.png

xq7bZBk.png

Juliana Thomas
  • Perfectionist
  • Neat
  • Family-Oriented
  • (Quick Learner)
Juliana is a teaching assistant in her local school! She loves children despite her perfectionist personality and neat trait! She always enjoys cleaning, and tidying her home, and making sure her family are well looked after! In her spare time, Juliana enjoys cooking, cleaning, and attempting to paint! Aiden tries his best to bring Juliana's goofy side out - it's there, but hidden!

BFWhT3P.png

KU9xgvC.png

e0L6ctM.png

Leah Thomas
  • Adventurous
Leah is a model student, with an obsession with the colour.. yellow! Leah enjoys completing her homework, doing school projects, making friends and being adventurous! She hardly ever says no to experiencing new things, and enjoys family time with her mum, dad and brother! Leah takes after her dad, being quite goofy at times, and hard to be serious in everyday living.

JTHNzVc.png

PEANilR.png

rbyGNqv.png

Dylan Thomas
  • Angelic
Dylan, the new addition the family! Dylan is an angelic little guy, who barley causes trouble for his parents - fuss isn't his style!

8LjKtaM.png

A26D9GR.png

67arvDI.png
─────────────────────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────────────────────
CAGyZIg.gif
hello neiiigghhhhbour

Comments