Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

modern family mafia win

Comments

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    hello im new to mafia i think ill play
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

Yay, welcome!!!!
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    ooo the legendary keyen! :) Hmm
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

New? 🤨
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

New? 🤨

Shhhhhh...
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

Yay, welcome!!!!

thank u dekay im excited :)

• tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    hi emzydalsvida and keyenpeydee welcome to mafia ok do u want me to explain the rules to u mafia seems hard and confusing beleve me but once u get the hang of it its really simple ok so just let me no if u need help or let dekay no or icmnfish or nush ok they are all players how r very good and they can help u no what ur doing ok
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Welcome. If you need any help you can ask basically any of us
    Mouselline wrote: »

Welcome. If you need any help you can ask basically any of us

yes ok keyenpeydee u can ask anyone for help but me dekay nush and icmnfish have been hear longest ok so we can help u more probably
    ok so i made a list of everyone playing and i have mouselline panda broncos dekay nush song luvadsims icmnfish emzydalsvida bellagorrillia and keyenpeydee ok so that makes 11 of us which is really good ok its 8:30 now so its still early but im thinking at 12 ill close the game ok and we can play
    hi emzydalsvida and keyenpeydee welcome to mafia ok do u want me to explain the rules to u mafia seems hard and confusing beleve me but once u get the hang of it its really simple ok so just let me no if u need help or let dekay no or icmnfish or nush ok they are all players how r very good and they can help u no what ur doing ok

thank u tuti. i will vote for them.

tuti can you make me mafia i think thats fun for a new player like me ! <3

• EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member

Heeeeyyyy thanks. I will actually play. My post wasn't exactly a signup but that's ok. I know how to play mafia since i've done it a lot in the past, both here and on the Ultimate Mafia forums, but thank you for offering to explain, you seem very nice!

ok keyenpeydee

Heeeeyyyy thanks. I will actually play. My post wasn't exactly a signup but that's ok. I know how to play mafia since i've done it a lot in the past, both here and on the Ultimate Mafia forums, but thank you for offering to explain, you seem very nice!

thank u emzydalsvida im glad u want to play

ok keyenpeydee

i cant promise u will be mafia because rolls need to be randomized ok i no what its like wanting to be mafia because i havent been mafia in a while so just wait and see ok but i cant promise ull be mafia because it will be random ok
    ok so i made a list of everyone playing and i have mouselline panda broncos dekay nush song luvadsims icmnfish emzydalsvida bellagorrillia and keyenpeydee ok so that makes 11 of us which is really good ok its 8:30 now so its still early but im thinking at 12 ill close the game ok and we can play

Icey said that she can't play Tuti. :'(

Welcome! :) Ok if we call you Emzy?

ok keyenpeydee

I think I already know who my D1 vote is gonna be for! Hmm :p

ok keyenpeydee

i cant promise u will be mafia because rolls need to be randomized ok i no what its like wanting to be mafia because i havent been mafia in a while so just wait and see ok but i cant promise ull be mafia because it will be random ok

ok tuti

Yes of course! People call me Em or Emzy. Whatever you like :D

Ok cool! Everybody calls me Luv.

Ok cool! Everybody calls me Luv.

Awrigh' luv x
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Actually, Tuti, I wasn't planning to play :sweat_smile: I've been hosting quite a bit (both here and on UM) so I think I just want to sit this one out and spectate. Plus we have some weather coming in and I don't want to risk being inactive.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!