Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

modern family mafia win

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    Yay people are here now!

What are your thoughts currently?

I like Mouse so far, that’s the thing that comes to mind right off the bat. Nobody else has seemed one way or the other yet

Why so sure on Mouse so far?

I’m not 100% sure, but that’s the vibe she’s giving me. She was trying to give thoughts on everyone when the game was quiet and it seemed legitimate. Why would a mafia bother?

No that seems like a valid reason. I do feel like Mouse wouldn't have been that invested if she was mafia. I definitely agree. Hmmmm

So far myself I'm feeling good on Broncos, Mouse and Em. For at least right now that is.

I'm not too sure yet on Keyen, Song or Luv just yet.

Dekay, I'm feeling is a little quieter than the games I've played with her - so I'm feeling a little sus but still unsure.

Never mind, just read back to see if you had posted your sus list.

Has these changed?

*this
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    Yay people are here now!

I like Mouse so far, that’s the thing that comes to mind right off the bat. Nobody else has seemed one way or the other yet

I’m not 100% sure, but that’s the vibe she’s giving me. She was trying to give thoughts on everyone when the game was quiet and it seemed legitimate. Why would a mafia bother?

No that seems like a valid reason. I do feel like Mouse wouldn't have been that invested if she was mafia. I definitely agree. Hmmmm

So far myself I'm feeling good on Broncos, Mouse and Em. For at least right now that is.

Dekay, I'm feeling is a little quieter than the games I've played with her - so I'm feeling a little sus but still unsure.

Has these changed?

*this

Haha you posted that the same time as me XD Not particularly. I feel Song doing the opposite of defending herself there feels more town like so I'd probably lean more town there.
    Pandora, what do you think of everyone so far? I feel like you're kinda just floating around here.
    Yay people are here now!

I had a nonsense vote out on Keyen, because I hadn't had a chance to play with them yet. I did also post what my current thoughts were above. I've also asked a few people their thoughts as well. Definately not floating right now.

Haha, yeah, sorry. I thought you were like floating around recently cuz you were like asking me and Broncos like why are we townreading Mouse or Song and stuff like that. And I wanted to understand the motive behind that. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Yay people are here now!

Has these changed?

*this

Haha you posted that the same time as me XD Not particularly. I feel Song doing the opposite of defending herself there feels more town like so I'd probably lean more town there.

Why do you feel good about Em again?
    832XG3D.gif
    Pandora, what do you think of everyone so far? I feel like you're kinda just floating around here.
    Yay people are here now!

I had a nonsense vote out on Keyen, because I hadn't had a chance to play with them yet. I did also post what my current thoughts were above. I've also asked a few people their thoughts as well. Definately not floating right now.

Haha, yeah, sorry. I thought you were like floating around recently cuz you were like asking me and Broncos like why are we townreading Mouse or Song and stuff like that. And I wanted to understand the motive behind that. XD

Haha nah I do that a lot. Allows me to try to see into why you guys are going with your thoughts. XD I feel like I'm floating from tiredness right now though XD
    Yay people are here now!

Haha nah I do that a lot. Allows me to try to see into why you guys are going with your thoughts. XD I feel like I'm floating from tiredness right now though XD

I mean, yeah I can see it being a townie thing to ask about someone's town read on someone. But I can also see how it could look like you're going to target me or Broncos for making really 'wild' town reads on someone too if you were mafia, ya know what I mean? So I'm still 50/50 on you right now.
    832XG3D.gif
    Yay people are here now!

Has these changed?

*this

I haven't had the chance to play with her yet so don't know how she fully is in the games. I noticed her silliness at first but then today she seemed a bit serious and questionable.
    Yay people are here now!

Has these changed?

*this

I haven't had the chance to play with her yet so don't know how she fully is in the games. I noticed her silliness at first but then today she seemed a bit serious and questionable.

Yeah, Em is a bit weird like that. XD She can still be a bit quirky when town. I can never read her well but her jokes always makes me read her as scum somehow. 🤷‍♀️
    832XG3D.gif
    Yay people are here now!

I mean, yeah I can see it being a townie thing to ask about someone's town read on someone. But I can also see how it could look like you're going to target me or Broncos for making really 'wild' town reads on someone too if you were mafia, ya know what I mean? So I'm still 50/50 on you right now.

Nah that's fair. I'm still 50/50 on you as well because you are probably one of the hardest people to read XD
    Yay people are here now!

Has these changed?

*this

Yeah, Em is a bit weird like that. XD She can still be a bit quirky when town. I can never read her well but her jokes always makes me read her as scum somehow. 🤷‍♀️

Yeah, unfortunately, that makes it harder to be able to scum tell her. XD But for now, I'm leaning town. Of course this could change - but right now I'm thinking of staying where I am there.
    If I'm going on a limb here, I think mafia are amongst Broncos, Em, Mouse and Pandora.

I don't think Broncos and Mouse are mafia together cuz Broncos wouldn't townread Mouse like that that early.
    832XG3D.gif
    Yay people are here now!

@DeKay - what are your thoughts on this? I thought this was pretty agreeable but you are saying you think that Broncos and Mouse could be sus but not together. So what do you think of this then?
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    Oops I kinda forgot about this and was so surprised to see like 60 messages when I logged back on lmao.

This DeKay Luv exchange is interesting. I don't think Luv is really scummy. If I had to go with one of the two, it'd be DeKay.

I'm not voting Luv for being scummy. Read again.

I know that. I know what your reasoning is, and I think it's weird. The reasoning isn't necessarily unlike you, but the way you're pushing it feels off to me. I was just saying that out of the two of you, my personal read is that Luv isn't scummy, but rather you are.

I don't know. If you were town, would you want to have to deal with Luv pushing to get rid of you later on or no? You know that feeling, or maybe you don't cuz in the previous game you thought he was scummy.

But I'm tired of always being targetted by Luv even when I feel like he's town. Nothing is worse than knowing a townie is trying to vote you out when you're town too. So if I can get rid of him now, the better.

Something feels off about dekay here actively wanting to get luv out for being a townie going against dekay? You're on your own there lol why would any of us be voting for luv with you if your reason is simply that they are a townie and might go after you? xD

Granted I don't have the context of previous games to work from but that's kinda sus

• xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    If I'm going on a limb here, I think mafia are amongst Broncos, Em, Mouse and Pandora.

I don't think Broncos and Mouse are mafia together cuz Broncos wouldn't townread Mouse like that that early.

I like this. For absolutely no reason at all I feel like it's Em and Pandora, but that is backed up by no evidence whatsoever 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    they/he
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

I like this. For absolutely no reason at all I feel like it's Em and Pandora, but that is backed up by no evidence whatsoever ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

*lmao
    they/he
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    To me right now, Song is the most townish looking. I still don't trust Em so much. But she did bring a good point about how Keyen seems not so into it and could be town.

I'm 50/50 on Broncos, Pandora and Mouse.

What makes Song townish? And yes, like Emzy said, I do think Keyen would be a lot more active as mafia. Especially since this is their first game back in awhile

I don't know, just something about her post here makes me think she's sincere. She's not forcing a read on anyone, if that makes sense. Scum Song is usually a bit more outlandish. But I mean, I'm not super confident on this read either.
    This game has been pretty quiet, so I don't have a read on anyone atm.

(wait don't I do this more as mafia? lmao)

Do what?

Say that I haven't got any reads, or go 50/50 on everyone.

Actually I do say I don't have a read on anyone frequently day one as town because I genuinely don't; that is not a scumtell for me (just, ya know, looking out for future games). But I don't see how it's inherently townish?

No, but I am feeling that you going back and forth against WHY something for you couldn't necessarily mean you were town - does in fact give me a more town read on you. XD

If only I could come up with plays like this when I was scum :D

Past tense *was* just something to note. Song seems alright.
    Yay people are here now!

DeKay - what are your thoughts on this? I thought this was pretty agreeable but you are saying you think that Broncos and Mouse could be sus but not together. So what do you think of this then?

At this point, I don't know who's sus more out of the two. Broncos is usually like this when town or mafia. I'm not really feeling super scummy vibes from Mouse tho, if that helps.
    832XG3D.gif
    Oops I kinda forgot about this and was so surprised to see like 60 messages when I logged back on lmao.

This DeKay Luv exchange is interesting. I don't think Luv is really scummy. If I had to go with one of the two, it'd be DeKay.

I know that. I know what your reasoning is, and I think it's weird. The reasoning isn't necessarily unlike you, but the way you're pushing it feels off to me. I was just saying that out of the two of you, my personal read is that Luv isn't scummy, but rather you are.

I don't know. If you were town, would you want to have to deal with Luv pushing to get rid of you later on or no? You know that feeling, or maybe you don't cuz in the previous game you thought he was scummy.

But I'm tired of always being targetted by Luv even when I feel like he's town. Nothing is worse than knowing a townie is trying to vote you out when you're town too. So if I can get rid of him now, the better.

Something feels off about dekay here actively wanting to get luv out for being a townie going against dekay? You're on your own there lol why would any of us be voting for luv with you if your reason is simply that they are a townie and might go after you? xD

Granted I don't have the context of previous games to work from but that's kinda sus

You don't have to vote Luv if you don't want to. I'm not forcing you guys to?

But you haven't played with Luv before to know how he's like. That's why.
    832XG3D.gif
    vote count
    dekay votes for luv
    keyen votes for emily
    broncos votes for song
    panda votes for keyen

These are the votes now.
    No one seems to be panicking too hard, Luv might get elimed and no one seems to care so there's that. But I feel like the mafia would already know this. What I'm not seeing is people trying to divert the vote to someone else since some of you here think Luv is town.
    832XG3D.gif
    vote count
    dekay votes for luv
    keyen votes for emily
    broncos votes for song
    panda votes for keyen

These are the votes now.
    No one seems to be panicking too hard, Luv might get elimed and no one seems to care so there's that. But I feel like the mafia would already know this. What I'm not seeing is people trying to divert the vote to someone else since some of you here think Luv is town.

I'm not sure of Luv yet so I'd be okay with a Luv elim today but at the same time, I'm not sure enough to go ahead and vote him.

I like this. For absolutely no reason at all I feel like it's Em and Pandora, but that is backed up by no evidence whatsoever ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

XD I'm not super confident in your evidence right now. (I'm totally joking and was making a play at our last game XD).

But I am noticing everyone is having a suspicion onto Em right now, and I've never played with her of course. So besides the joking from the beginning - is there anything else that looks off?
    vote count
    dekay votes for luv
    keyen votes for emily
    broncos votes for song
    panda votes for keyen

These are the votes now.

I'm not sure of Luv yet so I'd be okay with a Luv elim today but at the same time, I'm not sure enough to go ahead and vote him.

If Luv flips town, then what do you think?
    832XG3D.gif
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,648 Member

You don't have to vote Luv if you don't want to. I'm not forcing you guys to?

But you haven't played with Luv before to know how he's like. That's why.

Ya, I'm a terrible player.

You bring up the Song incident from last game, but neglect to mention that Song started that fight by saying on D3 that she was gonna vote for me which sounded pretty scummy to me as I was a town player and nobody else had voiced a concern over me being scum previous to that incident.

I think DeKay is just using my voting against town as an excuse to go after me, because she is afraid I'll go after her. Let's face it, every one of us has wrongly voted against a town player at one time or another. Even the great DeKay. Maybe we should vote DeKay out for past mistakes?

I don't think DeKay is asking anyone to vote with her - that is just where her vote is laying. That is all.

XD I'm not super confident in your evidence right now. (I'm totally joking and was making a play at our last game XD).

But I am noticing everyone is having a suspicion onto Em right now, and I've never played with her of course. So besides the joking from the beginning - is there anything else that looks off?

Ya, her saying I'm sus for wanting to push the Luv vote. I'm not pushing anything and also I'm sure scum me would try to not to look this crazy, maybe.
    832XG3D.gif