Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supplementary Japanese/Restaurant Game Pack

redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
edited January 16 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I think a lot of people would be a little bit more pleased if we had better dining options in the Japanese mountain town than the food stalls. I think a bit more traditional decor would have been a teensy bit more pleasing as well. Furthermore a few things to really improve and flesh out some new options for Dining Out. So here is my not exclusive to restaurant items that would make Snowy Escape a quite bit better as well. Call it a Japanese Game Pack

1. Sushi Counter - Personally I'd make it so that all previous Sushi offerings of the various pack forms Sims 4 are offered here. Additionally I'd add Chirashi as a nod to Sims 2 Bon Voyage.

Sims 1 had a version
250?cb=20150707215622

Modern Sushi Counter
counter.jpg

Sushi Chef Uniform
Women-Sushi-Chefs.afp_.jpg

2. Teppanyaki Grill Personally they could just have all the food that you can purchase and make from Snowy Escape and the Japanese Food Stall from City Living and it wouldn't bother me even though I have previously purchased them those packs. I would suggest that they add Okonomiyaki as a new food and Pineapple Fried Rice as a nod to the Sims 2 - Bon Voyage offering.

Sims 3 store had these Thumbnail_688x336.jpg
Teppanyaki-grill-review4.png?imgmax=1024

A Modern Teppanyaki
4e446205c68381a5605088ab6cd46baa.jpg
Teppanyaki-Onion-Volcano-V2-19-01-22-e1559228367750.jpg

Okonomiyaki
Okonomiyaki.jpg

3. Tea Ceremony

The Tea Time Table from Sims 2 - Bon Voyage
00218496.jpg
MTS_NausAllien-1626915-Screenshot-491.jpg

2a08a17-1024x576.jpg

4. Pachinko Machine

pachinko-parlor.jpg

5. Zen Garden
sims2bv-46.jpg

6. Miscellaneous Decor Pieces

46373ede8c16bd6a802f54c1bf8700d9--japanese-hair-japanese-kimono.jpg
78443d4e3f93102a1a2a37d331272db3--oriental-decor-japanese-kimono.jpg
CHARMHOME-Unique-Cherry-Blossom-Doormats-Entrance-Welcome-Mats-Doormats-Hallway-Doorway-Bathroom-Floral-Rugs-Floor-Mats.jpg
cherry-blossom-rug.jpg
gallery3.jpg
00218498.jpg
Thumbnail_300x300.png

7. Japanese Cheesecake

Japanese+Cheesecake.jpg

8. Futon

Kakebuton-and-Japanese-Futon.jpg

9. Martial Arts & Tai Chi Both have been featured in the past iterations of the Sims and both were cute and fun. Ta Chi was the Takemizu Village version of dance.

Sparring
Screenshot-14.jpg

Using a Dummy
Martialarts.jpg

Board Breaking
3.jpg

Sims 2 Tai Chi
gutereise_taichi_big.jpg

Tai Chi - Practitioner
Tai_Chi_3.jpg

10. Mahjong It is played in both China & Japan

MTS_amjoie-752373-goldgamepieces.jpg

11. Japanese Style Acupuncture

Needling in Japanese acupuncture is the most gentle in all mentioned needling methods on this website. Needles or don’t penetrate the skin or just superficially. Manipulation is performed at the surface of the skin.
Touch as a Means of Pre-Treatment: Japanese acupuncture places a lot of emphasis on the use of palpation (touch) before needle treatment. These practitioners rely on abdominal palpation to judge the insertion point of the needle.
cosmetic.png
moxibustion-300x198.jpg

12. Akasuri

Akasuri is a whole body skin exfoliation treatment. It is offered at many onsen in Japan. Before the treatment begins, you will be asked to prepare yourself by showering and soaking in hot water for 30 minutes. The treatment begins with the practitioner pouring buckets of hot water over you. Then, the practitioner will exfoliate your skin using a sponge, nylon pads, or special gloves. After all the dead skin is sloughed off your body, your treatment will end with an oil massage and/or facial. Before you go home, the staff will remind you to drink lots of water and avoid using soap that day to keep the oils on your skin.

Akasuri.jpg

13. Origami

th?id=OIP.Ol9Hs2krPD_7NllTGD1LaAHaF9&pid=Api&P=0&h=220

14. Japanese Traditional Clothing
  • Haori
  • Hakama
  • Happi
  • Karategi
  • Kimono
  • Nihongami Wig
  • Yukata
  • Zori & Geta Sandals

15. Japanese Accessories
  • Fan
  • Umbrella

16. Japanese Soaking Tub

japanese-soaking-tub-wood-4.jpg

17. Ikebana - The Art of Japanese Flower Arranging added as a refresh for Flower arranging

c96ee7_a37f83fadc414a37b5110e4147040ea4~mv2.jpg
“All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• shadowphantomnessshadowphantomness Posts: 9 New Member
    These all look amazing and it would be awesome if they were added to Sims 4!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    Looks great but they would need an EP for all of that. We already have a carpet with sakura blossoms pattern.
  • bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    I love your ideas.

I'm still disappointed that we didn't get a tea house, sushi or Teppanyaki restaurant with Snowy Escape. It dampened my enthusiasm for the pack. It's also disappointing that we don't have the capability to make the places ourselves without the necessary items. Dine Out is one of my favorite packs, but it is also one that feels like it needs a massive update now. My biggest complaint about Sims 4 is that it looks pretty but lacks depth. I have no clue what the next pack is going to be, but I know there will be a bar in the town. Because, you know, we need more bars. :# They never should have made Dine Out a game pack because it has hindered their ability to make the worlds feel like real places. I haven't even purchased the pack yet. I've been holding off on purchasing anything until we get either a romance or generations style pack.
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    edited May 2021
    I love your ideas.

I'm still disappointed that we didn't get a tea house, sushi or Teppanyaki restaurant with Snowy Escape. It dampened my enthusiasm for the pack. It's also disappointing that we don't have the capability to make the places ourselves without the necessary items. Dine Out is one of my favorite packs, but it is also one that feels like it needs a massive update now. My biggest complaint about Sims 4 is that it looks pretty but lacks depth. I have no clue what the next pack is going to be, but I know there will be a bar in the town. Because, you know, we need more bars. :# They never should have made Dine Out a game pack because it has hindered their ability to make the worlds feel like real places. I haven't even purchased the pack yet. I've been holding off on purchasing anything until we get either a romance or generations style pack.

I don't mind that they made Dine Out they just need to make supplemental items for other types of food cultures for example a brick oven for Pizza places or a Tandoori Oven and voila you have the start for a great Indian place. They just need when creating such things to do so as an update for Dining Out.
    Post edited by redrogue60 on
  • Yaya93Yaya93 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello, is possible to buy a supllementary pack to unkown user's details? I mean on EA sites buy and install it to existing The sims 4 without any log in details. I have original The sims 4 but don't know user details....
  • CladriahCladriah Posts: 69 Member
    I'd love a sushi restaurant kit
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi @Yaya93, maybe I can help you with this. First of all, no, it's not possible to buy a pack without user details like you describe here. I would recommend you contact EA Help so that someone can help you with getting your account details back. :)
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Looks great but they would need an EP for all of that. We already have a carpet with sakura blossoms pattern.

Its not really that much in the way of suggestions it just seems that way because of all the pictures

redrogue60 wrote: »
    crocobaura wrote: »

Its not really that much in the way of suggestions it just seems that way because of all the pictures

At worst this has enough to be a Game Pack. Certainly not an Expansion Pack can you imagine the Fallout for something this small. It really would be a rip off.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top