Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Work at home for all jobs feature.

I am suggesting that is it possible to add a option to work at home when it comes to ALL rabbit hole type jobs? because if so then we can make lots for the jobs our sims are working thus we get a get to work type of immersion when doing them. :)
If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here

Comments

• Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I desperately want a home school option for kids and teens. If I could skip the rabbit hole for interactive tasks, I would happily play those ages more. The monotony rely gets on my nerves.
  • Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 431 Member
    It certainly would make the criminal career more intriguing.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I'ld love that.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    I would absolutley love this. I hate rabbit holes when I am only playing a one sim household, which is quite alot of the time (at this moment, all the time) and it would be great to actually have control over their work and career.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    I agree! I'd be more inclined to give my sims careers if more of them had the work from home option.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    It would benefit Roleplay as well and it would work wonders when it comes to my challenge mode.
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • shadowphantomnessshadowphantomness Posts: 9 New Member
    I agree that it would be an excellent feature especially as so many careers have a work from home option nowadays.