Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

central placement object mod?

SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
Hi

Can anyone tell me if there is a mod to centralize object placement (TV in centre of the wall) for example? I thought I had a mod for this before but maybe not because I cannot find it or remember where I would have got it from. I have searched the internet too and can find nothing related. It's driving me nuts the way objects can only be placed to the extreme left or right.

Comments

• FumusFumus Posts: 11 New Member
    is this the mod you're looking for? https://modthesims.info/d/493214/television-placement-mod-v2.html
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Fumus

I had totally forgotten about that mod thank you so much :) While I wish there was a mod for centrally placing all objects at least my TV's won't have to be situated just left or right anymore :)
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    If you have The Sims 2 Mansion and Garden stuff, you can enter this cheat:
    setQuarterTilePlacement on

After that, pressing control+F keys will allow you to place it in the middle.
    @EgonVM

Thank you very much copied and paste so i don't forget :)
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @EgonVM

Thank you very much copied and paste so i don't forget :)

You're welcome! I'll also give you a tip in entering cheats. The Sims 2 cheat bar also has a feature when you type in a letter and press tab, the cheat bar will be filled in with most non-boolprop cheats (press tab again to cycle through other cheats that begin with those letters). So you could also just type in setq and press tab. This is the main way I type in this cheat. Makes life easier ja me wonder why that hasn't been brought back in future games.
    Thank you again @EgonVM

I honestly think it will take me the rest of my natural life to know everything that is sims 2 lol I have also copied and paste the new info :)