The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not Getting Any New Adventures in France

Sonshine77Sonshine77 Posts: 197 Member
Hi, I had a sim in France and I only got maybe 3 major adventures, but can't get anything more. The only ones I'm getting now are repeats of mini adventures like the baseball one you get as the very first one (I've gotten that one at least 4 times) and ask out on a date for another sim and again a repeat of the Secret Garden one. I did get one where I had to give a bottle of nectar and then they wanted some food to go w/it, but it never worked. No matter what food I bought, the star remained gray. I finally just cancelled it. I closed the game down and cleared the cache files out, but it's still the same w/no more adventures. I'm kind of tired of adventures I've already done repeating over and over. Can anybody help w/this?

I forgot to mention that my sim lives in a custom world.

Comments

• readypostreadypost Posts: 60 Member
    I have had the same thing happen many times in France with that adventure board. What has always seemed to work for me anyways (without using mods) has been going back China or Egypt and doing a couple adventures there (usually end up being the quick repeatedly ones) and then going back to France. I'll have my sim go fishing or collecting and see if they get any calls for a mission on their phones the first day back. If none that way then I go check the adventure board. Goodluck with this ,its a well known issue. Happy Simming!
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Perhaps you completed them all?(Not sure how many there are or if they are replayable)
  • Sonshine77Sonshine77 Posts: 197 Member
    edited February 2021
    Thanks for the replies. @Gracey, yes I've completed them over and over and over and no there are no new adventures coming up even though there are a TON of adventures that are technically available. I've not done the one where you have to complete the puzzle to get lower and lower (James Vaughn (I don't remember the name of it)). There are many adventures I've not gotten. I finally just took my sim home again. When I take him back, I'll try the board again and if it's the same ol adventures, I'll try Egypt and China. I want the ax from China anyway. :)

ETA: @Gracey, The adventures I am getting are the beginning ones. For instance, the baseball one where you go to the burial mound and find the baseball in a hole in the floor. I've done t hat one at least 4 times and skipped it probably as many times if not more.
    Post edited by Sonshine77 on