Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When are we finally gonna get cars ??

Stop torturing us, EA!! Give us cars already !! I personally don't need bunk beds, but my sims need cars and garages. A lot of people have been asking for cars for years now, it's so frustrating. They should have been in the base game from the start, so make it right, please.

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I love that we're getting bunk beds.
    But, on-topic, i also wish we get cars. Imo loading screens aren't an obstacle. Just make them sims 2' style...
  • GenkiderGenkider Posts: 70 Member
    Hopefully soon, although I hope they also throw in one or two (or twenty) sport/luxury cars along the regular ones.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    i also wish we get cars
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • AbbyBaba729AbbyBaba729 Posts: 135 Member
    Only if there are other ways of transportation...which will probably lead to this becoming a pack.
    Base Game Sympathizer. Please push for more BG updates! Not everyone can afford packs!
    Proud Giyu Tomioka simp. :)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Really happy about the bunk beds for those that needed them. I'm just hoping I can use mine for prisons and orphanages (in other words I want some plain ones!).
    I do want cars more though... Sims 2 style more or less please. I'm not impatient though just having faith that it will come.
    egTcBMc.png
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    I miss cars.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    My sims need some horse powered transportation too.
    This includes bunk beds, horses and above all, cars.
  • thatpinkcoconutthatpinkcoconut Posts: 187 Member
    Heck, make it a transportation-related kit if you may! Includes cars, trucks, buses, vans, etc.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited March 2021
    I love that we're getting bunk beds. It was never a necessity for me but I'm glad they're coming. I don't care about the cars much, but I'm not against them, especially if we get fixable junk cars like in Sims 2.
    If we ever get cars I'd also love to get motorcycles.
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    don't know but I hope this year
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • chonk_floofchonk_floof Posts: 36 Member
    Only if there are other ways of transportation...which will probably lead to this becoming a pack.

shhhh, don't give EA ideas...
    Whatever you are doing, always put 100% into it. Unless it's a blood donation.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    edited February 2021
    We were told that we won't be getting cars a long time ago. Now that Senior Producers Michael Duke and Grant have left I doubt if we will get them either. I think the game is winding down towards a new iteration coming out. There has been no notice of their replacements and even SimGuruLyndsay has gone quiet on Twitter and the forums.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited February 2021
    Ok so, to clarify : It's nice that we're getting bunk beds, in fact I was surprised they didn't come with Get to Work (they would have been perfect for cells), Parenthood or University. I just don't need them, personally. But I do know that many people want them. The ones we're getting look like one of the Parenthood beds.

And speaking about bunk beds, they said it wasn't possible and we're getting them, so why not cars ?? We have bicycles, boats, jet-skis and even freakin' spaceships!!

Also, we've spent a lot of money on that game-to say the least-, so it wouldn't be fair if they ended it without basic features such as cars.
    edited February 2021
    Well...as user Genkider pointed out in another thread, the main menu right now features a picture of a build that resembles...a car.

LlLb9K6.png

Did the team just feel like featuring a picture of this build because they thought it was cool or is it...a hint?
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Seriously. It’s long overdue. You want more of my money? Cars.
  • GenkiderGenkider Posts: 70 Member
    logion wrote: »
    Well...as user Genkider pointed out in another thread, the main menu right now features a picture of a build that resembles...a car.

LlLb9K6.png

Did the team just feel like featuring a picture of this build because they thought it was cool or is it...a hint?

It's got to be a hint right? Otherwise it feels like everytime I go into the game I am reminded that we don't have cars by that picture. It's like pouring salt in the wound if it's not meant to be a hint 🤔
    edited March 2021
    Genkider wrote: »
    logion wrote: »

LlLb9K6.png

It's got to be a hint right? Otherwise it feels like everytime I go into the game I am reminded that we don't have cars by that picture. It's like pouring salt in the wound if it's not meant to be a hint 🤔

Yeah what's odd is that it's not a featured build, there is no link to the actual build. It's a bit weird to feature a picture of it without linking to the actual build itself and the one who made it. This makes me think that it could be a hint.

Update: I found who made it on the gallery, it's a user named JayOcean. He/She have made a lot of car houses.
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    I predict cars will come as a kit - or never.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    MadIris wrote: »
    I predict cars will come as a kit - or never.

maybe a fixer upper but other wise I think they'll be in a bigger pack
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    edited March 2021
    More than having a personal car, I really missed the carpool, school bus, taxi, police/firefighter vehicles. I HATE TELEPORT!
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    edited March 2021
    The lack of cars in TS4 makes me feel... well... carsick
  • LunarIceGoddessLunarIceGoddess Posts: 13 New Member
    I agree tbh, cars would be fun, even if it is like sims freeplay or something, where you just drive around and collect simoleans.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    It's been 7 years.....where are the cars?

....And no, they better not come in a kit, they should be free!
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    It took nearly seven years to get bunk beds. At this point, I don't think that there will ever be cars in TS4.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Maybe they don't know how to implement them in the Sims 4 🤔