Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Birthdays and Personalities

I would love if my sims were able to have an actual birthday like you can choose a date and Zodiac sign to give them more characteristics.

Comments

• ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    Same here, its kind of weird that a sim can have a birthday in each of the seasons, and in a family sometimes kids birthdays will be back to back but have a few days in between the next time. Very lacking in continuity. Picking a day for a birthday could be as easy as making a holiday, just select a date. Life lengths would probably have to change somewhat
  • GenericTownieGenericTownie Posts: 105 Member
    I always feel like my Sim's birthday is random and moves around on the calendar 🥴 It would be cool if their birthdays actually did more than age them up, though. I could see some extra moodlets when the seasons change and it's like +3 Happy - Hannah is ready for a new chapter in her life or maybe an action in the mirror where people could practice their birthday speech or something
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    Specially if we play with aging disabled and seasons. I would love to have an ageless birthday and decide for myself when a sim changes the life stage.