Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It is yet again time for finding my sim a match!

SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,958 Member
This time it is Vikrams turn
you might have seen him around in my other discussions
but now my boy is single and ready to mingle *cringes*
I'd like to find him new companion from premade households/maxis sims
and idk who so suggestions?
DvNknHu.png

his traits are erratic, geek and paranoid
(yes, isn't he just perfect dude to date am I right)

he has one child, Adaline
FDHtw0G.png
who is cute cute toddler ghost who would probably like to spooky spook....
(Adalines mother was aged up Elsa Bjergsen
but she died under mysterious - not so mysterious basement pool circumstances
alongside her mom and dad because watcher was not vibing with their energy)

other things to consider?
- I would like someone who can spawn kids for family to expand so for that reason probably female sim
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Summer Holiday? I used Jade for one of my Legacy Challenge Heirs. She died mysteriously, too (grill fire during a campout). My Sim couldn't find his feet to rush to her side and extinguish the fire that was liking at her. Nor could his ghostly father. Now, that's mysterious. I don't generally play premades (or Townies) as we called them back in Sims2. I prefer to create my own. I'm funny that way.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,876 Member
    if you want someone who will understand the geek and balance out the drama and potentially create a sweet family- Liberty Lee or Miko Ojo (if you have city living)

if you want to go for a LOT more drama you could try to get Vikram to break up the Tinkers? (if you have Eco)
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,958 Member
    Summer Holiday?
    Hmm perhaps that would actually be cool idea

I haven't actually ever played her yet aside from that challenge thing but i gave her cute makeover recently so perhaps perhaps :smirk:

I don't generally play premades (or Townies) as we called them back in Sims2. I prefer to create my own. I'm funny that way.
    I didn't play them much before but I just feel its waste to leave their lives unexplored so I started going through them by adding them alongside my own sims stories :wink:
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    yes, of the townies perhaps Summer, Venessa Yeong, or perhaps Ulrike Faust
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
    edited February 2021
    Liberty Lee
    Replace Travis with my own sim and get into summer holiday liberty lee drama? :lol: I like how this is going but yeah also a nice possibility ;) i was planning to oust travis eventually for reason or another anyway :lol:
    Miko Ojo (if you have city living)
    have all bigger packs except batuu so yep i have her

but yeah maybe i don't vibe with miko so much for this because she would find it very hard to live with spoopy family in silence and not go after her political karaoke dreams
    break up the Tinkers? (if you have Eco)
    idk I quite like their concept as family so perhaps not looking to break them up just yet at least I will probably get olive added to family at some point instead :smile:

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited February 2021
    Yuki Behr aged up. I feel like her underground hacking skills would fit in with the slightly sinister vibe your family gives off :)
    edited February 2021
    Venessa Yeong, or perhaps Ulrike Faust

hmm... but would Venessa really care if she has spooky admirer wouldn't she be too busy doing that celeb life thing she is trying to do *rubs chin*

Ulrike... don't know I sort of feel like shes too good for my boi perhaps

too smart to fall for his charms

Yuki Behr

but do we really want to do that to sweet Yuki though :sweat_smile: I mean maybe trying to get into the club scene with her cool sister could be considered bad idea and she would meet rather spoopy dudes like vikram and end up liking him but do we really want that for her? :sweat_smile: idk idk

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,876 Member
    You know, Summer is rather too boring for me, too pretty and cheerful and normal..... but actually this could be a very interesting story for her... weirdly normal meets normally weird B)

she'd have to become an actually interesting character and I'm sure your story would do that
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    I think you married Luna Villarreal before, right? If not, I choose her. He can be paranoid of her father's criminal actions, or even suspect her of being evil. It's a match made in Hell, but it'd be fun.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    edited February 2021
    You know, Summer is rather too boring for me, too pretty and cheerful and normal..... but actually this could be a very interesting story for her... weirdly normal meets normally weird B)

she'd have to become an actually interesting character and I'm sure your story would do that

oh trust me summer can actually be veeeeery shady woman :flushed:
    I'm actually not sure if Vikram would even match the shade she is about to cast :flushed: but i just might go with bff household because i like the idea for our paranoid bean to be bit of a casanova :smirk: and well... these girls would surely give him cause to be paranoid
    Post edited by Simmingal on