Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jumanji UPick Mafia - Survivor Win!

Comments

• tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    hmm choices
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    i wonder dekay r u playing hmm
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member

Yes, DeKay is playing :)
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Pregame starts in 4 hours. @tutifruity6644 you need to decide if your going to play
    i dont no if dekay is playing tho mouselline erm... i think ill skip this one

They are but ok. Read the player list
    Mouselline wrote: »

They are but ok. Read the player list

ok mouselline i didnt realize but ok...
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »

Yes, DeKay is playing :)

thank u panda i didnt realize but im still gonna skip this game i have to much school work i think ok
    Sign Ups have closed. I don’t think anyone else will be joining. Make sure you tell me what character you want. If you don’t care, still pm me because I need to keep note as to who pmed me it first and I need to let the ones who want to pick pick first. I have school tomorrow so I’m going to go ahead and make Pregame 48 hours, so day 1 will start at 4 ok CST this Tuesday. If you do not send me your character within 2 hours of pregame ending, I will randomize it. If you do not tell me your role choice within 1 hour of pregame ending, I will randomize it. You will have plenty of time so this shouldn’t happen, but just warning you. I will tag those who haven’t sent me a character in 24 hours and those who haven’t chosen a role I will tag Tuesday morning, at like 7 am CST.
    good luck town i hope u all do good this game ok i hope u all have fun and hopefully i can play next time ok
    i wonder when the game is starting hmm
    @nerdfashion and @luvdasims55 plz choose a character from the list and pm it to me. Those who are doing a random character, if not everyone has pmed me within 2 hours from now, I’ll go ahead and get you guys a character
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,648 Member
    @nerdfashion and @luvdasims55 plz choose a character from the list and pm it to me. Those who are doing a random character, if not everyone has pmed me within 2 hours from now, I’ll go ahead and get you guys a character

I'm fine with any character you want to assign me. :)

I'm fine with any character you want to assign me. :)

Alright I’ll randomize it
    @Nushnushganay @luvdasims55 dont forget to choose from your options. @nerdfashion dont forget to choose a character
    Pushing game back to 5 CST because of school. Those who haven’t chosen from their options need to choose by 4 CST, in one hour, or I’m randomizing it
    edited March 2021
    Alan Parrish fell into the world of Jumanji. He couldn’t believe he was back. The game was even generous enough to make himself his own avatar. One by one everyone else dropped in at their avatars. He had overheard a group of friends talking. Their friend had been pulled into the world and taken on the form of Mouse Finbar. He couldn’t stop himself from telling them about his own adventures in Jumanji, back when it was a board game. Now they all were back. It was going to be a long road ahead.

Day 1 has started. I will add the discard roles in a sec to the front page.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Hey, mafia or other scum factions who wanna kill me: Be nice and don't, cuz I'm a third party Survivor. 😂 If you don't kill me, I won't kill you. Deal?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    good luck dekay i hope town wins this game
    JUMANJI! Did it work? I called out its name!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Pandora, I can't believe you'd get rid of such an awesome role! I wish I got Flying Pumpkin that Shoots Lazerbeams Out of It's Butt!
    funny-gifs20.gif

I think we have to get to the center of the board first. I don't remember, been a while since I've seen either movie.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Pandora, I can't believe you'd get rid of such an awesome role! I wish I got Flying Pumpkin that Shoots Lazerbeams Out of It's Butt!

I know, it was really a hard one to give away haha!

I think we have to get to the center of the board first. I don't remember, been a while since I've seen either movie.

Also, I dont think we've met yet! It's nice to meet you, I'm Pandora! :) This is my third game here. :)

Also, I dont think we've met yet! It's nice to meet you, I'm Pandora! :) This is my third game here. :)

Nice to meet you too! I've been playing since 2019, just been inactive lately bc of school (I'm rlly luck and have it in person)
    funny-gifs20.gif