Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jumanji UPick Mafia - Survivor Win!

Comments

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,648 Member
    Pretty quiet right now so I'm going to get some other things done and check in again in a bit. If I remember, the flip ought to be around 19:00 my time so that gives me a couple of hours anyway.

1. Nerd - Jefferson “Seaplane” McDonough
    2. Luv - Alan Parrish
    3. Song - Professor Sheldon “Shelly” Oberon
    4. Bella - Ming Fleetfoot
    5. Pandora - Ruby Roundhouse
    6. Dekay - Cyclone
    7. Nush - Dr. Xander “Smolder” Bravestone

So far, I'm slightly sus of Song, not sure why Pandora is sus. DeKay is going to coast and/or maybe tell us all some good jokes, Luv has been participating, Nerd barely made an appearance but I think gave forewarning. Why does 7 people feel like such a small group this time?

Umm...you did? :p

Which is cool tho, cuz we all go afk for awhile if nobody is active or there's nothing really to talk about. Matter of fact think I may take a break myself since it seems to be just the two of us. So gonna catch a movie and grab some dinner later.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    okay, see you later, I'll go take care of some evening prepwork and come back when more of us are (we hope) here before the flip.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    I can't believe no one has done EMMMs or random votes so far. :D This is such a weird game. 🙈 I'm having flashbacks to that previous Upick game where town was outnumbered. 😅 And it doesn't help that there's more town card discards here too. :grimace:

listening to your resolve creaking and groaning under the strain XD

I think EMMMs were your deal. I don't really believe in them.

I think I'm still trying to understand what the EMMMs really do in/for a game. I must have DeKay teach me afterwards XD

She told me they are to get conversation going. And to see how people will react. I think most people know better than to react to them or read too much into them, so I'm still unconvinced as to their utility, but DeKay is a good player, so maybe I don't have to understand her ways. XD or maybe they are simply beyond my ken and I need to accept that.

My EMMMs do help cuz it's not just throwing our random names, it's also voting a random person. Like in the last game, you were in my EMMM and I voted you early and no one seemed to care about which led me to think that you didn't have a buddy. Cuz if you did, they may try to divert some attention to someone else or try to ask me why vote you particularly or anything weird or like that.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    I think day might be about to end, so

Vote Pandora Bc I think day ends in 3 minutes.
    they/he
    I'll read back now though.
    they/he
    @Pandorrax4 I agree. Right now Song is the one I would vote for if I had to vote in like the next 5 minutes.

Luckily, I don't have to.

Hoping to hear more from other players before the flip.

I'm at work and have to go back, so I won't be here for the flip. Im off at 7pm EST so I will try to get back on then.

I truly have such an off feeling about Song from the moment they said earlier about their previous mafia games.

For this reason, and the fact I wont be back - I will

VOTE: SONG

Fair, but you're wrong. It's possible I'm wrong, but with so many scum and my having a solid suspicion on you, I think it's highly possible it's you!
    they/he
    I hope we only have 2 scums here. I feel like it's possible for people to get two town cards anyways. It is still a bit concerning that there's quite a lot of town discards tho and only one mafia discard.
    832XG3D.gif
    I hope we only have 2 scums here. I feel like it's possible for people to get two town cards anyways. It is still a bit concerning that there's quite a lot of town discards tho and only one mafia discard.

There were a couple of alien discards as well, but yeah, I think we may be dealing with a lot of scum here. :'(
    xSongx wrote: »
    @Pandorrax4 I agree. Right now Song is the one I would vote for if I had to vote in like the next 5 minutes.

I'm at work and have to go back, so I won't be here for the flip. Im off at 7pm EST so I will try to get back on then.

I truly have such an off feeling about Song from the moment they said earlier about their previous mafia games.

Fair, but you're wrong. It's possible I'm wrong, but with so many scum and my having a solid suspicion on you, I think it's highly possible it's you!

You say that Pandora is wrong. Are you self claiming to be town Song?

There were a couple of alien discards as well, but yeah, I think we may be dealing with a lot of scum here. :'(

I'm hoping there were only the 2 alien cards to begin with and they were discarded. I guess we can only know after the nightkills. Tho, aliens only have one night kill thru the whole game and it's possible they will keep it for later.
    832XG3D.gif

...yes? Lol I don’t get the whole never claiming town thing. I’m town this time, but I’ll basically always claim to be town, whether I’m town or mafia. For me it’s not a big deal.
    they/he
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member

Yeah but its possible (which I'm telling you quite bluntly you are wrong) to be wrong about me. Just as I think I could be wrong on you, but I still can not see your reasoning here. I truly was never defensive about explaining myself - just answered questions that were asked of me.

I cant check in again before my shift ends but I truly want you to know you are wrong..

...yes? Lol I don’t get the whole never claiming town thing. I’m town this time, but I’ll basically always claim to be town, whether I’m town or mafia. For me it’s not a big deal.

OK, so you could possibly be scum, but self claiming to be town to disguise your real role. Got it! lol :p

Yeah but its possible (which I'm telling you quite bluntly you are wrong) to be wrong about me. Just as I think I could be wrong on you, but I still can not see your reasoning here. I truly was never defensive about explaining myself - just answered questions that were asked of me.

I cant check in again before my shift ends but I truly want you to know you are wrong..

I'm not going to explain it again lol. It's small, but you're most suspicious for me right now. I think I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
    they/he

OK, so you could possibly be scum, but self claiming to be town to disguise your real role. Got it! lol :p

Precisely!
    they/he
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Flip incoming...
    drum roll please! :p
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    everyone soon realized not everyone was who they said. There were imposters. The game had updated, developed, learned. Those who they thought were their friends, they realized were in game characters, made to trick and kill the group on their mission to save Jumanji. They had to get rid of the imposters fast. After a day of hunting for them, they decided that Ruby Roundhouse wasn’t who she said she was.

Pandora - Bell, Song
    Nush - Luv

Pandora has been eliminated. She was a Mafia Vigilante. Night 1 has started.
    Nice!
    832XG3D.gif
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    weldone dekay
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    The flip was at 1800 my time?!

But at least the vote was right! Looks like I was wrong about you, Song!
    But things are looking good for us now!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    weldone dekay

giphy.gif

832XG3D.gif
    Nice job Bella and Song! :)
    weldone dekay

Tuti, as usual, you are a gas!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    weldone dekay

giphy.gif

LOL :p