Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin payment issues 25th Feb.

Saw this on my game screen when I opened Origin today. Origin also had a small update to itself.

"Origin is going through updates that may cause payment issues. Try making payments again in a few hours if issues occur."

Comments

• EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey @Simburian! Unfortunately, we can't help with payment issues here on the forum. I suggest you reach out to EA Help so that someone can look into this for you. :)

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited February 2021
    @EA_Leeloo I was just warning others as there is nothing on here to help them out. Thank you.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    This message also showed in my origin account and i find that alarming cause i don't own any payment to anyone...
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    This message also showed in my origin account and i find that alarming cause i don't own any payment to anyone...

It's just a warning banner that will appear on anyone's Origin screen until they resolve their issue; if you're not trying to make a payment or having trouble with a recurring charge, it doesn't apply to you.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member

It's just a warning banner that will appear on anyone's Origin screen until they resolve their issue; if you're not trying to make a payment or having trouble with a recurring charge, it doesn't apply to you.

Oh nice! Thanks for the information :) i saw that when i ended my play session today and got scared 😅
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member

Oh nice! Thanks for the information :) i saw that when i ended my play session today and got scared 😅

No worries :) I think Origin is actually trying to be better about communicating when they have technical issues because they've been criticized for not doing it in the past.