Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What life stage do you want improved the most?

13...Next

Comments

• charmed4life4charmed4life4 Posts: 178 Member
    Baby
    I picked baby, but it's a tie between teens for me. I loved the game play in Sims 3 for teens with prom and different school activities. I also loved being able to move around with the baby and had the changing station and swing set for babies. Elders come a close second. I have had this game since toddlers were released and I still have yet to play with elders because there is nothing to do with them that is meaningful.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Baby
    For now I'm picking Baby but I think Elders are missing something.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Child
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    1. Playable Babies
    2. Teens with shorter heights

I have a mod for this, it's amazing the difference it makes! And the best thing is the animations are fine!
  • talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    Young Adult
    I feel like Young Adults and Adults don't have that many interactions with each other, so I think they need to be improved the most. I don't normally play with the other life stages as often, but I do understand that some of them could use an update as well. Especially children, in that sense. I just personally think that the adults need a few more interactions with each other in order to improve gameplay. In fact, some of these interactions could involve other life stages, giving them some new interactions as well!
  • MarinuttonenMarinuttonen Posts: 165 Member
    Teen
    I would be fine if they never included anymore content for young adults. Teens have NOTHING to do. Children have a few packs and some playground stuff, but teens have absolutely no reason to even exist atm.

I also could not care less for a baby update. Toddlers are SO buggy and they have been in the game since vampires, I feel like baby improvements would just bring forth another buggy, high maintenance stage that would continue to be ignored for the rest of the DLC's, just like toddlers.
    Where are the pet bunnies, Sims 4 ?! :'(
  • racheleh87racheleh87 Posts: 4 New Member
    Teen
    Unpopular opinion, but I don't mind babies the way they are now. I would love to have teens (and children too) have more stuff to do. I miss teens being able to have sleepovers, house parties without parents home, learning how to drive *eyeroll*, and having school dances.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    Elder

I was deciding between "Teen" and "Elder".
    Honestly, "Elder" doesn't really have anything unique to add to the game.
    "Teen" is decent, and the rebellious stages and all that is great with the packs (I was actually worried it would be overdone haha!)
    The reason I was thinking "Teen" though was to have it other than mainly grinding school in the "rabbit-hole". Having a playable at school would be fun, like the get to work careers where they actually go if you want and do stuff that you interact with.

Baby is fine as is, but moving it around and having it at least customizable would be better, I suppose. Keep in mind though that once a baby is able to start moving around on it's own, then it's technically a "toddler". ;)

"Toddler" and "Child" is quite in-depth now. Though I suppose having a mod where "child" can do their school day at home or all over the worlds made that awesome! Like having 3 "child" in one household all with different goals for the day is fun! Even better than only being able to have one Sim doing something at work. Basically the work from home overall, and yes with the mods too made playing toddler, child, teen (to some degree), and Adults all playable at the same time in one household. Technically an "Elder" doesn't have to retire, but can work to death (literally) if you want. But I think "elders" should have more added like the ability to really mentor 'youngins' or something. And have their own unique activities in the game.

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,945 Member
    Elder
    1.Elder
    add tons of stereotypically elder things to do, more trait slots perhaps and some fun traits
    better cas items and old style b/b be cute too

2.Adult

just make them different somehow like midlife crisis or more traits or something cause what is the point of lifestage that has nothing but wrinkles p_p

3.Baby
    okay you may unleash them, give some fun objects to use with your baby say strollers or such(could also be used with toddlers)
    would also love some nursery items or baby outfits

4.Teen
    somehow separated from being clone of ya stage cause i keep aging them up cause there isnt all that much to do they couldnt do as ya

i think kids and toddlers are fine as they are though i suppose i wouldnt mind some more toys and fun kids room furniture and such

and well for ya its less about lifestage and more about overall romance or personality things that well arch over multiple lifestages anyway so i couldnt really say its improvement to ya but it would very much improve me playing ya sims
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    Child
    Both kids and teens lack gameplay. I have made two threads with activities that can be available for kids and teens. It is annoying that they just give kids a drawing table and doll house and call it a day. Seesaws, slides, easy bake ovens, letting the kids garden, board games and more after school clubs. Maybe instead of making 80 plus clothes for females sims you can fix this in balance and divide resources on gameplay.
  • GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    Elder
    1. Elder
    2. Elder
    3. Elder
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife