Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mesh Error?

So I used Sims 4 Studio and created a new package based on the Pristine Pedestal. I then exported the texture and mesh. I edited the texture and imported it fine. But when I edited the mesh, I did something a little different. I deleted the original object, creating a new cube object at 0,0,0. I then adjusted the width, depth, and height. I then imported it into my package. It worked, but there are these weird dark artifacts that make it look semi-transparent and hollow inside. The package doesn't have a diffusion or specular layer, so I'm not sure what's wrong. I also tried deleting two custom lights from the mesh to no avail. How do I get rid of these so that the box looks solid?

Imgur Post

pBs0HXm.png

This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.

Comments

• SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    Nevermind, I figured it out. Apparently, I forgot to update the dumb shadow LOD.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.