Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some Classic Games Can Be Purchased On The App Store!

On the App Store, you can find Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish and Pajama Sam. These games are my childhood favorites, and they bring back so much nostalgia. As a child, I played some of them, played the demo versions and played some at a friend's house. Good times.

When I saw Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish and Pajama Sam at the App Store, I decided to purchase them onto my mobile devices in part because of nostalgia and in part because I've never really tried the full game versions (only the demos or just a brief gameplay at a friend's house).

There is also Rollercoaster Tycoon, a tycoon simulation game in which you have to run a roller coaster theme park. But, I already own a PC version called Rollercoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack, digitally downloaded from Amazon. I purchased that one out of nostalgia and fond memories.

The older version of Rollercoaster Tycoon uses similar graphics to The Sims 1, and it is a simulation game. So, it seems to be possible to redesign The Sims 1 again and put the game on the App Store. The perks would be "no in-app purchases", because The Sims 1 is a stand-alone game.

Of course, we already have The Sims Mobile and The Sims Freeplay, but those are typical app games with in-app purchases. Not the same as having a full game with a one-time purchase.