Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

relax in bed?

I know this is not asked much but wouldn't it be great if sims could relax on bed and even watch tv, talk or be in their phones (or tablets)? Of course they can also do other things like read and daydream like the other games. They could also try to make the sim get in the covers and do all those things. It would be pretty amazing and a little bit more realistic.
Hp85Jmm.gif

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Read and watch tv in the bed are two things i really want. Specialy for my lonely sims.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Sims can already relax on bed, but not player directed. It's just something they do randomly before or after sleeping.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    It would be nice to bring it back from Sims 3 to Sims 4.
  • talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    I remember this feature in The Sims 3! I think it would be great to add back in. I especially loved it when my Sims couples could relax in bed together and cuddle.
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    It would be nice if they could watch tv in bed like in 3, not sure with 2.

Those little touches aren't a priority though.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm still hoping for couple bed cuddles but relaxing in general on a bed would be very nice.
    egTcBMc.png
  • IVXXXVIIVXXXVI Posts: 140 Member
    I'm late but apparently they added the relax option haha. So I guess the only thing we wait for now are the animations we all mentioned above. :D
    Hp85Jmm.gif
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    IVXXXVI wrote: »
    I'm late but apparently they added the relax option haha. So I guess the only thing we wait for now are the animations we all mentioned above. :D
    Oh just give them 6 more years we will surely get another one of the request.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"