Sul sul Simmers!
How has your week been? How have you been doing? Are you ready for the weekend?
Since it's Friday again, you all know that means - it's time for our Friday Highlights again!
Let's jump right in!
Aww, romance really isn't dead! (*badum tsss*) You can find this lovely screenshot by @GrimlyFiendish here.
And these are today's pick:
- Let's kick the highlights off with a fun gameplay discussion. Since vampires are a popular topic on the forum, I think @Simmerville question "Vampires - do you play them realistically?" makes for an interesting and fun conversation.
- I'd like to stay with gameplay for another moment. Needless to say, we are past Valentine's Day almost a week now but that doesn't mean that we can't keep spreading the love, right!? So, why don't you join @emere's thread "Our beloved couples for Valentine's Day 2021" and share some of the romantic moments in your game?
- As you know, I like to highlight builders that catch my eye. And this week has been no different! So, I'd like to mention @KojiK's thread "KojiK's showcase". I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say that those creations are amazing!
- Alright, after all the Sims 4 chatter, it's time to move on to The Sims 2! Why don't you "Share your stories from your game" in @StrawberryYogurt's thread and show off what's happening in your game?
- And finally, I think today is a great day to connect a bit more with other members of the community. And what better way to do so than playing a forum game?? @lovespandas1's
"Caption the profile picture above you!" is a classic by now and has been a great opportunity to have some fun outside of the usual game chat.
That's it for today, everyone! I hope you're enjoying today's threads as much as I do! And, as always, should you spot a thread and think that would be a great choice for the Friday Highlights, please let me know!
Have a great weekend and take care!