The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Most Attractive Townies, In Your Opinion?

Which Townie(s), in your opinion, are the most attractive and why? :D

Comments

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    I think Moira Fyres is pretty hot for a Sim---beautiful face, and a nice figure. I have a mod that allows me to see all Sims nude--let's just say that Bella Goth and Nancy Landgraab have some pretty fine attributes lol
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,937 Member
    edited February 2021
    Vlad... I mean nothing else can explain him being absolute womanizer in my game right?

he easily becomes like beast from beauty and the beast and then u just awwwww cause he so sweet

you know ain't we all sweet on lonesome music men with huge mansions and curse of a nose? who compliment our neck instead of our bongadonks or donkadonk?

no? just me?
    brb. signing up for therapy...

as for gals tho lets be honest most of them look absolutely gorgeous if you fix their awful fashion so idk even who to pick

if i was gay or a dude id probably end up becoming lothario too
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited February 2021
    4ImODEF.jpg
    Obvioulsy, you haven't met Sebastian Santos, a Premade in the Gallery, his attractiveness still well-known among simmers' community.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
    Ancaryvan wrote: »
    Obvioulsy, you haven't met Sebastian Santos, a Premade in the Gallery, his attractiveness still well-known among simmers' community.

maybe, but what would we even talk about? his abs? naw let the man jog and leave him be
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited February 2021
    @Simmingal wrote: »

maybe, but what would we even talk about? his abs? naw let the man jog and leave him be
    :s We are having an awkward moment now since the topic is about, attractiveness right? Unfortunately physical appearance is the personal attraction of mine. And I do not think my reply is meant to you, personally. *Awkward*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    I think Penny Pizzazz is pretty. And Nalani Mahi'ai. Bella Goth is beautiful, too, of course.

As for male sims.. Makoa Kealoha is pretty cute. Jeb Harris is too. Marcus Flex is handsome as well.
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    Akiro Kibo - after a haircut.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Bella is the queen of elegance.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I personally don't find many of the pre-mades particularly attractive, and many are downright unattractive to my eyes. That said, I've always thought Brant Hecking is mighty fine, but I do always give him a better hair and beard.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Male Sims: Bjorn Bjergsen, Makoa Kealoha, Don Lothario, Dominic Fyres and I also think Alexander Goth is cute as an adult.
    Female Sims: Nalani Mahi'ai, Alice Martin, Morgan Fyres and Rey.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Yuki Bher when she grows up is beautiful I think. Also, Paolo Rocca. And an honorable mention goes to the, not hot, but sweet and beautiful nooboo making guy...Johnny Zest.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
    @Simmingal wrote: »

:s We are having an awkward moment now since the topic is about, attractiveness right? Unfortunately physical appearance is the personal attraction of mine. And I do not think my reply is meant to you, personally. *Awkward*

:lol: im just joking bro
    edited February 2021
    I think Penny Pizzazz is pretty. And Nalani Mahi'ai. Bella Goth is beautiful, too, of course.

As for male sims.. Makoa Kealoha is pretty cute. Jeb Harris is too. Marcus Flex is handsome as well.

oh Jeb is very cute
    and I love his cute bag to hide his cute face too

yes i approve of cute mystery man Jeb

is he a cutie or a phantom of the opera?you shall never know until you take off that cute bag of his on the altar...
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    Akiro Kibo - after a haircut.

Agreed 👍

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    edited February 2021
    Makoa :smirk:

I also adore Sofia Bjergsen. I just find her to be very cute. I wish her to be a forever celebrity in my game, the new and improved Judith Ward.
    0Z9gxtN.png
    (My game already tried to freeze her once! I didn't save! :rage: )
    Post edited by haisin on
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I am a stan for Don Lothario.

Oh and of course Nalani
    tumblr_pssor6eSB61vqy3kgo1_500.gifv
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Female : Adult Elsa Bjergsen, Morgan Fyres, Siobhan Fyres, Candy Behr
    Male : Makoa
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    I wouldn’t complain if Zoe Patel, Bella Goth and Nalani Mahi’ai did a little dance for me. 😇
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Brant, Brent, Akira, Bella, Salim, Becca, Summer, Nalani, Jesminder, Caleb, Morgyn, Octavia
    edited February 2021
    I wouldn’t complain if Zoe Patel, Bella Goth and Nalani Mahi’ai did a little dance for me. 😇

oh knead the bread right :innocent:tenor.gif
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    I personally don't find many of the pre-mades particularly attractive, and many are downright unattractive to my eyes. That said, I've always thought Brant Hecking is mighty fine, but I do always give him a better hair and beard.

Love him, hate his hubby, always get them confused
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    BookBear wrote: »
    VeeDub wrote: »

Love him, hate his hubby, always get them confused

Haha, I often get their names confused, too. I don't hate his husband, but I find him annoying at times. At least he's not one of the ugleh ones, though. :D
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    Oh, let me go and help out my buddy @AlwaysAsking too. Here's her top 5:

1. Thorne Bailey.
    2. Thorne Bailey.
    3. Thorne Bailey.
    4. Thorne Bailey.
    5. Don Lothario.

:D
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Johnny Zest is such a cute cinnamon roll. I'll love him forever.

When Max Villareal randomly aged up I dont know how but he got ridiculously hot. I just gave him different hair and that was all he needed. HOW DID HE GET SO HOT?

Also over a year ago I started playing around with Wolfgang (he had aged up to YA when I noticed him around town) and gave him a slight makeover and different hair. Since then, Ive gone full-blown simp for him and I have like 3 folders on my flashdrive dedicated to just screenshots of him. I have no shame about that.
  • AbbyBaba729AbbyBaba729 Posts: 135 Member
    I always liked J Huntington.
    Base Game Sympathizer. Please push for more BG updates! Not everyone can afford packs!
    Proud Giyu Tomioka simp. :)