The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Modelling Pack Teased?

2...Next

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member

But anyway I watched the whole thing with wide eyes without blinking and saw no mention of fairies!!😐

@Babykittyjade around 1:17.
    “The best model for a dress is a fairy!” 😉

Went back and looked again. The model in question is wearing the fairy eye makeup from Spooky Stuff.

Doesn't mean it's not a hint, but it does point to a more mundane reason for the wording.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member

But anyway I watched the whole thing with wide eyes without blinking and saw no mention of fairies!!😐

@Babykittyjade around 1:17.
    “The best model for a dress is a fairy!” 😉

Found it thanks!! 🤗
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    lostatcore wrote: »
    Id be okay with a modelling Stuff Pack or something but it has to be a little more than just walking to the bottom of a runway and striking a pose. I'd want something a little deeper in terms of gameplay. Magazine/brand deals, in game billboards and posters with your Sim on it, that kind if thing. It could integrate well with the Celebrity feature already in the game. At a push they could do a Game Pack with a new career path and a couple of new lots or something but it would be very niche... but they've done niche before so why not...

This, maybe be a game pack with this as an active career
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    Modeling can be a part of Showtime expansion pack. I think that it will be the best introduction of that theme but for me personally modeling can have own game pack.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Not against modeling as a career for Sims, but twice now we've had packs that modeling could've already been worked into. :/
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Oh dear, let's just hope they don't repeat the MAC Cosmetics and Star Wars disaster....
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I have been wanting the modeling career back in The Sims for a long while now. So I'm hoping that this pact is for real and will be released soon. :)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,121 Member
    Only if it's a Fairy Model.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Only if it's a Fairy Model.
    I don't see how a fairy will fit in a modeling pack. Not unless they take the pack supernatural, which they could because they have done cross theme packs before. If they do add fairy, then this pack will be a fairy/modeling pack.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,121 Member
    Yup, that's what I'm hoping for. I tend to think outside the box. ;)
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited February 2021
    @Onverser wrote: »
    Thoughts? Is it just typical misleading advertisements or is a modelling pack possibly coming?

:joy: WHE~~~~~~Z. I'm truly sorry OP, I have the most hilarious moment after the video. Let me take a quote from a Non English speaking simmer: See the cat in video? It's expression: Kill Me Please! I've no Hope to Live!

This video is sponsored by EA, use Sims 4 as medium, for providing Hwa Sa's future career as Style Influencer. Nothing to do with any coming pack in the future. Purely sponsored for her ad. In return, she is in the Sims 4 MV to push the sale on Korean Market, Also The Main Reason EA Remove Bow Shrine Feature In Snowy Escape EP.

I will be really happy if they realise fashion related pack. I still miss some gameplay from TS Superstar
    Why do I have the feeling This Celebrity Pack is better than Sims 4 version. And the team forget to put an Active Career for MV and Fashion Catwalk. No wonder I feel something is missing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Yup, that's what I'm hoping for. I tend to think outside the box. ;)
    It's good to think outside the box. Which is something I do myself from time to time, think outside the box. Thinking outside the box leads to a whole world of possibilities. Which is something that authors and movie script writers do quite often. :)
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,654 Member
    I can see it would be fun setting up one show, but I would probably never use such a feature twice. I play some famous sims, but I never played the influencer/stylist career that we already got. If a new modelling career, I can't really see me grabbing this, but I'm fine with others get it and I'll just wait for the next pack.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    I'd rather them save modeling for a stuffpack. They need to release the meatier stuff to gamepacks and expansions a lot of people have been asking for like Generations,Romance,Hotels,Themeparks,Farming etc.
    Who's to say that the next pack isn't a stuff pack? Remember that they can release these packs in any order that they see fit. In other words, just because Paranormal Stuff was the last pack to be release doesn't mean that the next one has to be either a GP or an EP. The next pack can be an SP just as well.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited February 2021
    I hope not. I'm not interested of modeling or fashion. We already have Moschino stuff pack and fashion designer career. I'd rather have modeling included in some bigger pack, I wouldn't want it as it's own pack.
    But if there will be a modeling pack I'm not gonna be selfish and complain about it, because there are a lot of people who'd love to have it. I was first negative about the Journey To Batuu and Nifty Knitting packs and they both ended up being great, so who knows, maybe I will end up liking modeling too. I doubt it, but you never know. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    This modeling tease might be just for that South Korean Sims Fashion show thing that they just had or about to have and nothing more.