Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Google Translate mafia take 2 (Town Win PG. 29)

Comments

• tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    hmm a lot of ideas i have trouble trying to understand people but ok i will read a lot i guess what people are trying to say that decay is great i wonder how it works hmm
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    It seems we are all up.
    It's like we're all smoking something.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    So the report says we have 2 SK and one scum group? DeKay, if you’re in town, you don’t want to do that. But I can really use your help if you are.

[Yes, that was translated as specified]

I thought the characters were random?

I think Nush is referring to the first line of the configuration page, where it says that this configuration has only one garbage group and 2 SK? So do I take on other casual roles?

Not sure if I am new to this installation.

Did I understand Can you mention it? I can not see it. I assure you I want to see it now.

What can I say?

Can you report? Like this?

What should I report? I misunderstand something here
    nush, I hear you, don't move words through google change hmm can nush be mafia don't have to change there are words i think
    It seems we are all up.
    It's like we're all smoking something.

Only the good stuff for us ;) Haha!
    So the report says we have 2 SK and one scum group? DeKay, if you’re in town, you don’t want to do that. But I can really use your help if you are.

I think Nush is referring to the first line of the configuration page, where it says that this configuration has only one garbage group and 2 SK? So do I take on other casual roles?

Did I understand Can you mention it? I can not see it. I assure you I want to see it now.

What can I say?

That is, can you use quotations?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    bella do mafia must change there are words
    nush, I hear you, don't move words through google change hmm can nush be mafia don't have to change there are words i think

People need to translate articles on their topic. Some language pairs may translate better than others, but not everyone does. Mafia and the Town - this won’t be a problem because the translation isn’t a complete translation.

People need to translate articles on their topic. Some language pairs may translate better than others, but not everyone does. Mafia and the Town - this won’t be a problem because the translation isn’t a complete translation.

I mean, people translate their words. Mafia and the Town.
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    There are no words to describe how confused I am right now. :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

but should the mafia change where the words I think are nush mafia are, because he doesn’t change his words
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    hmm a lot of ideas i have trouble trying to understand people but ok i will read a lot i guess what people are trying to say that decay is great i wonder how it works hmm

Yes, I'm amazing. Glad you know.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

What can I say?

I mean a quote.
    they/he

What can I say?

That is, can you use quotations?

Can I check if I can use the quote, but what does this have to do with “it”?
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I write down what everyone’s names are to limit the confusion
    Song
    Decomposition
    Tuti
    Broncos
    Because I
    Pandora
    Caro

the song
    Biceps (?)
    Deck
    Broken
    Bronx
    Nas
    Pandora
    Cart

What is Biceps?
    832XG3D.gif

but should the mafia change where the words I think are nush mafia are, because he doesn’t change his words

Nush also changes his word - it differs from others only because of his language pair.
    DeKay wrote: »

decay what thoughts you have i ask no no google change very hard!!

What can I say?

I mean a quote.

Well, you want me to “quote” the mafia record page?

decay what thoughts you have i ask no no google change very hard!!

I do not know. I'm baking bread right now so my mind is not focused on the game. And also make it harder because I can not understand you all.
    832XG3D.gif
    Song
    Decomposition
    Tuti
    Broncos
    Because I
    Pandora
    Caro

the song
    Biceps (?)
    Deck
    Broken
    Bronx
    Nas
    Pandora
    Cart

What is Biceps?

I think Biceps is Tuti
    Song
    Decomposition
    Tuti
    Broncos
    Because I
    Pandora
    Caro

the song
    Biceps (?)
    Deck
    Broken
    Bronx
    Nas
    Pandora
    Cart

What is Biceps?

This is according to the first list. My translation here will not clear anything. I hope it works well in one sentence.
    they/he

Nush also changes his word - it differs from others only because of his language pair.

It doesn't matter. My language is Arabic and Shouni. Anyone who does not change his words is a fraud. But sometimes it comes to me well.

xicwqMCm.jpg

What can I say?

I mean a quote.

Well, you want me to “quote” the mafia record page?

Yes

(2 characters more)
    they/he
    Caro is the only one who is not here so we know that at least one or two villains have spoken. (Assuming there are 2 or 3.)
    832XG3D.gif

It doesn't matter. My language is Arabic and Shouni. Anyone who does not change his words is a fraud. But sometimes it comes to me well.

Yes, I try to tell Tuti that you actually translate, but your languages are very well mixed.