Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Google Translate mafia take 2 (Town Win PG. 29)

1232425262729...Next

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Hooray, town won! Nice job everyone! You did it, Caro!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Grats town! :)
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Good job town!
    they/he
  • Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    Wow great job Caro! I was not expecting that!
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Yay!!! Thank you Caro!!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Thank you for hosting Bella and Frenchy! This was a lot of fun!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    OMG I'm so relieved right now :D

Hoorayy!!

This was a lot of fun. Thanks for hosting Bella and Frenchy!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    Yes, thank you Bella, thank you Frenchy!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Good job town! And thanks for hosting Bella and Frenchy:) it was very fun
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Thanks for playing, everyone! 😊
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    "The legend says that even DeKay was surprised by the turnout of events. This game is crazy."
    XD LOL
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    I actually didn’t kill DeKay, even though I rly wanted to lol. Though I suppose in a sense, I did. I roleblocked DeKay who jailkept Nush who killed DeKay. Lol what a game
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    I actually didn’t kill DeKay, even though I rly wanted to lol. Though I suppose in a sense, I did. I roleblocked DeKay who jailkept Nush who killed DeKay. Lol what a game

well that dashed my hopes; I realized my mistake in time to stop, during the night period, but I had hours, so plenty of time and then was sick, and missed the dang flip, so horribly, knowing already it was wrong, done was done, but because there were no other kills, I told myself maybe mafia also killed DeKay, so maybe I wasn't solely responsible. Well there went that! But at least I helped town win in the end.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    and I missed the chance to be jailkept be DeKay! WAHHHH!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »

well that dashed my hopes; I realized my mistake in time to stop, during the night period, but I had hours, so plenty of time and then was sick, and missed the dang flip, so horribly, knowing already it was wrong, done was done, but because there were no other kills, I told myself maybe mafia also killed DeKay, so maybe I wasn't solely responsible. Well there went that! But at least I helped town win in the end.

No, you did good. Mouse and I didn't even consider you when thinking about who to roleblock.
    they/he
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    Can't believe the one time I didn't get to be killed by mafia, I get killed by a townie instead. Y'all need to chill.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Can't believe the one time I didn't get to be killed by mafia, I get killed by a townie instead. Y'all need to chill.

Vote: DeKay
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Vote: DeKay

tumblr_oxfpasbZYt1qfcx4to2_400.gifv
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    LOL, reading back for lulz, I realized Google translate called Nush a city killer. 😲🤣 That's funny.
    Since no one cares about my Nush's voice, they can be either city killers or serial killers.

So I choose Song.

Vote: Song

tenor.gif?itemid=5482488

But why I went back was actually to find this post below cuz I thought it looked familiar to the Round One of this theme. :D
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    I think I will take good care of the mouse and the song.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. It can only be their time zone. They usually stop by day 1 and disappear. XD

And the one below was the last time we played this theme.
    Using my POE, I think the Broncos should be the Mafia. I do not think the city is a city, and the mouse is a mafia, because he is suspected of being one today.

The Broncos did some weird things at the end of the day. 2. Thinking time is over, so voting for grief, should it end soon? I know the Broncos said she would not kill people she suspects, it may be true, but if she is the only mafia survivor, is she still doing it?

Also, I think my theory about being in 1 Mafia Kawabu is correct.

So it checks everything.

Voting: Broncos

your POE is wrong. Yes, I scrambled thinking it was the end of the day, but if Song were my friend, I wouldn't have bothered hopping on her car. I'm starting to think it's you. City and Mouse have spoken since you voted and I think if either were slime they would have voted behind you.

If you're not DeKay, what do I do to prove I'm a town? I do not intend to be the miser who makes the city lose.

I don't know if it's you, point it out. But if the mouse is the Mafia, he deserves to win. X.D.

I still think it's you.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.

We're both fighting, so I think we should let City make that decision because it's a very strong city.

Why does it keep on translating to "Yeah Al that sounds pretty ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to me, Looks like BT aint for me either."??? 🤣 I'm pretty sure I didn't even say the same exact thing I did the first time. -.-

I'm sure I've gotten different languages, so my guess is Google is just insulting itself cuz it's AI is poop. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeepL is where it's at

Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    weldone town im so happy we won this time again im sad that i died and i still dont understand why people voted me out maybe they were the mafia and if so u tried but u didnt win ok so weldone town u did real good this game i had my thoughts and some of them were right i think but at the end of the day town won and mafia lost masivly ok weldone town and weldone dekay and weldone nush and weldone panda ok we did real good this game ok better luck next time mafia
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    i wonder tho how will host the next game and can we play google translate again becuase this was fun and i didnt get to play it because people killed me and that was not fair but its ok im over it now but hopefully we can play again ok once again weldone town im so happy we won and defeted the mafia ok they didnt win and thats all that matters
  • Options
    hopefuly in the next game ill be mafia ok i havent been mafia before and i think its only fair that ill be mafia ok so however voted me out this game watch out if im the mafia ok im just saying
  • Options
    LOL, tuti, you're too adorable. 😂 😂
    832XG3D.gif