Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Google Translate mafia take 2 (Town Win PG. 29)

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    Vote: Pandora

And no, it’s not to protect the Song or whatever. Song may still be bad, but I can't see why DeKay won't imprison him because he also doesn't have a good reading in the city.

Pandora seemed a little deficient. It's not talkative like last time and it didn't help much.
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    There seems to be something wrong with Broncos that is quieter than usual. Also, Dekay was suspicious of Song, even though he was suspicious of it. If I pick one of them to qualify, I'll pick the Broncos, but I'll be good at eliminating Song tomorrow. I think it could be Broncos SK, because as far as I know, nobody advocates for them. He or his partner is confused with Google Translate.

I know this for a while now, but I love the third party and really hoped I would get this game in SK, but no. I was more busy than I expected and probably would not have played if I had known so much.
    I forgot Decky's suspicions about mice and maybe he could do the same. I really think Song or Mouse killed Dekey

When I'm a mob, I usually don't kill people who suspect me. I usually kill those who are a threat and cannot be traced back to me. Also, I usually leave Dekay alive the first night so that they have a better chance to play. If I were a mafia, I wouldn't have killed Dekay.

Do you think Song could have done that?

I often killed people, who killed the person I suspected. I try not to do it right now. I see why I'm worried about this murder. But I didn’t kill DeKay. It will be very obvious.
    they/he
    DeKay wrote: »
    I think Tuti is the most urban person at the moment. Mouse and song just disappeared so it was a bit suspicious. I do not know much about Pandora and Nush.

I see Pandora or Nush killing him tbh.

That makes sense too. DeKay didn't say much about them but wouldn't protect them. They could also use this to frame me or Broncos.
    they/he
    xSongx wrote: »
    There seems to be something wrong with Broncos that is quieter than usual. Also, Dekay was suspicious of Song, even though he was suspicious of it. If I pick one of them to qualify, I'll pick the Broncos, but I'll be good at eliminating Song tomorrow. I think it could be Broncos SK, because as far as I know, nobody advocates for them. He or his partner is confused with Google Translate.

I know this for a while now, but I love the third party and really hoped I would get this game in SK, but no. I was more busy than I expected and probably would not have played if I had known so much.
    I forgot Decky's suspicions about mice and maybe he could do the same. I really think Song or Mouse killed Dekey

When I'm a mob, I usually don't kill people who suspect me. I usually kill those who are a threat and cannot be traced back to me. Also, I usually leave Dekay alive the first night so that they have a better chance to play. If I were a mafia, I wouldn't have killed Dekay.

Do you think Song could have done that?

I often killed people, who killed the person I suspected. I try not to do it right now. I see why I'm worried about this murder. But I didn’t kill DeKay. It will be very obvious.

I mean, I killed people who thought I was the mafia.
    they/he
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Mmmm that you two agree with me I suspect you.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    im still willing to be a replacement if anyone likes ok just tell me or bella or frenchfry ok and i can replace u if u dont want to play anymore ok its no worries literally just drop me a dm and i can replace u so u dont need to be embarrassed to ask ok if u dont want to play i will play for u
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    I think Tuti is the most urban person at the moment. Mouse and song just disappeared so it was a bit suspicious. I do not know much about Pandora and Nush.

What do you think about Tuti that most cities have seen so far? I’m really surprised she hasn’t had any doubts yet.

The last time he posted a suspicious message quickly.

He looks frustrated that we can not understand him, so it makes him look a little better.
    Thank you for ur quetson pandi im. I’m not sure how much the mob still needs me here, with most people. I don’t think it’s always good to go in the womb

I don’t think going back to the uterus is a good idea. Ha! I don't understand the rest of your post?

It takes a lot of people here before I decide what I think is the mob

Shes also sent it, although shes said he needed a lot of people before he could be suspicious. Isn’t this something new for him, as he usually casually voted for D1?
    Well, I’m actually going to sleep right now. I have to get up early. In the morning I read what others say.

At the moment, my main curator is Tutti, I don’t know what to think about anyone else right now.

Does that mean you have doubts about Tutik?

I’m a little skeptical of Tuti, of course I’m not 100%, but I’m not 50/50 either.

What do you think about Tuti that most cities have seen so far? I’m really surprised she hasn’t had any doubts yet.

Well, I’m actually going to sleep right now. I have to get up early. In the morning I read what others say.

At the moment, my main curator is Tutti, I don’t know what to think about anyone else right now.
    Also, Pandora, I like how you focus on different Tuti but you have not played with me before and feel very normal that I chose very early? Why? Did your mafia friends say it's normal for me to do that?

I'm sorry, I don't have any friends. I was even more skeptical of Tuti’s difference, because the last game I saw Tuti acted recklessly and sounded basic - he usually does that when he’s in town. It looks like it will be something else now.

I know early voting will have more reactions.
    Vote: Broncos

Let's see how it goes.

What about the Broncos still suspected?

I usually think of the people of the Broncos, but he said that what he has said so far is confusing.
    Sorry, I can not start much, I decided to wait until tonight to start writing 3 pages planned due for tonight

The Broncos haven’t really said anything yet. I can't see anything important.
    Except, say they couldn’t do it before because they have papers. Isn't this normal?
    Well, I read everything. I have to agree with Caro that I don’t think Song would be a good choice for today. I’m re-evaluating D2, but for now I’m getting a little visual reading from the song.

I know a small town from Dekai right now, but I’m not entirely sure because I’ve never played with him before.

Tuti I doubt it, but not completely.

Nush looks a little different - but that can only be based on translation.

Mouse, Caro, Broncos I still haven’t felt any of this.

Sorry about the big date, but yes, Pandora is focused on Tuti, now we know the city. He defends Song and Broncos a bit. Maybe a little suspicious of Nush?

In general, he did not say much about other players.

From the beginning I said WHY I thought Tuti was suspicious. I also said I was not 100% sure and I was 50/50 but I could not read anyone else well at the time. This was said a lot during the day.

I see Pandora or Nush killing him tbh.

If I were a Mafia, I would not have killed DeKay the first night especially since I still had no chance to play with her. I wanted to have a longer game with her so I could try to understand her mechanics for future games.
    Pandora looks natural to me. Totti looks odd but it could not be anything. DeKay seems to be the norm, either. I don’t know much about the Karoo. I don’t take anything from anyone. Only Totti does not call the suspects.

But there were ways to remember that no one would suspect, right? There must be at least two villains.

Yes, there should be more than two and more. Do you have more than one anxiety?

What do you mean by anxiety?

It means suspicion.

Wow, it worked!

I'm suspicious of Song and Pandora. And now the Broncos' voice is weird.

Pandora's suspicion
    What do you think of Pandora?

He's a little suspicious. But not as much as Song.

He stopped being as suspicious of me as the day went on. Even went as far as saying this.
    Vote: Pandora

And no, it’s not to protect the Song or whatever. Song may still be bad, but I can't see why DeKay won't imprison him because he also doesn't have a good reading in the city.

Pandora seemed a little deficient. It's not talkative like last time and it didn't help much.

I was pretty active so far than before. I may not be able to stay up until participating because I get up early but just like before I go to bed and then come back when I get up and react when I go through what I missed.
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    online school sucks :p if anyone needs a replacement i dont mind taking over
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    74 / 5000
    Translation results
    at least someone is talking. Thanks for the mouse.

What have been your thoughts so far? You said you would read but so far you have not commented?
    RIP DeKay

He probably arrested Song last night because he was his biggest suspicion. So I doubt Song killed him, but it could be his partner who killed or a serial killer.

Plus, at the end of the day, DeKay no longer suspects the Broncos. He said he thought he and Tuti were a city.

I also kind of suspect Pandora and I think I agree with that.

However, he was not too suspicious of Mouse.

I think it could be Pandora or Nush. The song can be bad too.

If there were two or more mafia, and one of them would be the prison - the murder is still going on - right?

So if you think DeKay was so suspicious about song that she never left that suspicion (as she did for the mouse and for me and even for the Broncos) locked up in the song - but she still died. That the possibility of more than one mafia could run.

Or with a song that claims to be framed from the moment it happened, can Song and her partner try to play the framed look?
    The song just hit D1 in my game, so I'll try it today. Unless xD really starts playing very badly

I will not vote for the song today because it died first in my game. Unless it looks like a mafia.

Are you saying this because you're Song's friend?

I do not have a partner and I would not mind getting a song tomorrow if it plays weird.

Don't you think song is weird enough? So much so that DeKay was really firmly against Song?
    The song just hit D1 in my game, so I'll try it today. Unless xD really starts playing very badly

I will not vote for the song today because it died first in my game. Unless it looks like a mafia.

I do not have a partner and I would not mind getting a song tomorrow if it plays weird.

Don't you think song is weird enough? So much so that DeKay was really firmly against Song?

He really bothered me, so why should I kill him? Everything will revolve around me. Plus, he probably caught me for not killing me.
    they/he

He really bothered me, so why should I kill him? Everything will revolve around me. Plus, he probably caught me for not killing me.

He may have arrested me. That means I can't kill.
    they/he
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    The nush theory is interesting, I could see it was really more than Pandora. I do not know, Pandora seems to be city to me, but I probably do not know her well enough to know her as scum. I think my biggest suspects would be mouse, song, maybe Nush, I'm not sure in what order
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

He may have arrested me. That means I can't kill.

If he threw you in jail, that would not stop your partner - would he? Does not the prison of one mafia deprive the other (s) of it? It's also the fact that you can play with DeKay on that framed game trying to divert attention away from you.
    The nush theory is interesting, I could see it was really more than Pandora. I do not know, Pandora seems to be city to me, but I probably do not know her well enough to know her as scum. I think my biggest suspects would be mouse, song, maybe Nush, I'm not sure in what order

Also, I'm not too sure about Nush. He really hasn't said much about any help yet - so it's hard to get a proper reading.

He looks frustrated that we can not understand him, so it makes him look a little better.
    Thank you for ur quetson pandi im. I’m not sure how much the mob still needs me here, with most people. I don’t think it’s always good to go in the womb

I don’t think going back to the uterus is a good idea. Ha! I don't understand the rest of your post?

Shes also sent it, although shes said he needed a lot of people before he could be suspicious. Isn’t this something new for him, as he usually casually voted for D1?

I’m a little skeptical of Tuti, of course I’m not 100%, but I’m not 50/50 either.

Also, Pandora, I like how you focus on different Tuti but you have not played with me before and feel very normal that I chose very early? Why? Did your mafia friends say it's normal for me to do that?

I'm sorry, I don't have any friends. I was even more skeptical of Tuti’s difference, because the last game I saw Tuti acted recklessly and sounded basic - he usually does that when he’s in town. It looks like it will be something else now.

Let's see how it goes.

I usually think of the people of the Broncos, but he said that what he has said so far is confusing.
    Sorry, I can not start much, I decided to wait until tonight to start writing 3 pages planned due for tonight

Except, say they couldn’t do it before because they have papers. Isn't this normal?
    Well, I read everything. I have to agree with Caro that I don’t think Song would be a good choice for today. I’m re-evaluating D2, but for now I’m getting a little visual reading from the song.

I know a small town from Dekai right now, but I’m not entirely sure because I’ve never played with him before.

Sorry about the big date, but yes, Pandora is focused on Tuti, now we know the city. He defends Song and Broncos a bit. Maybe a little suspicious of Nush?

From the beginning I said WHY I thought Tuti was suspicious. I also said I was not 100% sure and I was 50/50 but I could not read anyone else well at the time. This was said a lot during the day.

Yeah, but the point is, you have a lot of tunneling on Tuti and you don't talk about anything else.

Yes, I think Song was a bit suspicious, but I think he probably couldn’t have killed Dekay last night. Sure, IF he had a partner, they could have committed murder, but they would not have known Dekay's role. Also, we will still need to find Song's partner.

RIP DeKay

He probably arrested Song last night because he was his biggest suspicion. So I doubt Song killed him, but it could be his partner who killed or a serial killer.

Plus, at the end of the day, DeKay no longer suspects the Broncos. He said he thought he and Tuti were a city.

I also kind of suspect Pandora and I think I agree with that.

However, he was not too suspicious of Mouse.

I think it could be Pandora or Nush. The song can be bad too.

If there were two or more mafia, and one of them would be the prison - the murder is still going on - right?

So if you think DeKay was so suspicious about song that she never left that suspicion (as she did for the mouse and for me and even for the Broncos) locked up in the song - but she still died. That the possibility of more than one mafia could run.

Or with a song that claims to be framed from the moment it happened, can Song and her partner try to play the framed look?

Sure, but I think framing doesn't seem to work in this game so I won't try to try it like a mob lol
    Song might like it.

Also, I'm not too sure about Nush. He really hasn't said much about any help yet - so it's hard to get a proper reading.

Although I agree with that.

I saw a team of Broncos and Pandora. Or maybe a Song and Nush group? Or maybe Mouse was there too. Honestly, I do not trust any of you xD

Let's see how it goes.

Yeah, but the point is, you have a lot of tunneling on Tuti and you don't talk about anything else.

Re-read this post I quoted mine. That was my D1 thought about everyone at the time. I, like you, did not find the song too bad at the time and the only one I had any kind of reading of (whether it was good or bad now) was Tuti. I also often stated that I was not 100% down but it was the only one on which I had any reading. It was D1 with horrible translations XD

I've talked about other things, of course, and when you look back at my posts - I even tried to ask others for their opinions. To try and see if it can help my reading. Everyone has problems understanding each other and it was only D1 which means we have no information.