Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your priorities for ts4?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I have a bunch of things I still want, but my essentials are:

-Farms.. raising animals in particular.
    -Couple dances (slow). I would love it to be more involved but at the very least that. I'd love a dance pack for instance.
    -Bands and not just rock bands I want them to play from classical, country, rock ect.
    -Cars, I'm hoping for Sims 2 style, with the ability to build and repair them.

Other things I hope will come but won't be terribly disappointed with the game if they don't:
    -More hobbies and crafts. Especially something along the lines of jewelry making and sewing (with a sewing machine!). Maybe a tattoo artist and parlor. Crafts expected with a farm pack also.
    -Something with the babies, make it more than something you just want to age up and be done with.
    -Attraction system or at least more romance interactions and possibilities. I both want and am worried about some sort of attraction system though.. so I hope if this comes there is some way for the player to take control through options, game traits, or built in cheats.
    -more supernatural stuff (zombies, and imaginary friend top my list, but I think we need werewolves and fairies would be nice)
    -more weird packs like Strangerville and Paranormal. They light up my game.
    -some way to run or go to a motel/hotel
    -schooling changes... I want to be able to homeschool without a mod
    -a more rural world to live in (less paved roads)
    -underworld, medieval and sims in space (not starwars related). I feel like since the Star Wars pack is basically cut off from the rest of the sims world if you want it to be there could be all sorts of ideas and packs like this that could happen.
    -funerals oh and yes better weddings I guess :p
    -more!

egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Bug fixes <3

And more things for our sims to do. Those are the most important ones for me, I think.

Of course I don't mind other stuff either :) For example, interests would be really nice if the sims could autonomously do things that have been chosen to interest them, instead of just browsing books and using computers. I would want to be able to decide the interests and change them.

I have kinda lost my hope with this one, but I'd also love swimmable waters in every neighbourhood. Just being able to wade into those waters was so cool. I wish we could still do it.
  • Options
    DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    Every feature the previous games had, hopefully improved.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    With the paranormal pack having dropped, I'm pretty satisfied aside from wanting some more bug fixes. So, I guess if I have to pick something I'd like the werewolf fans to finally get their werewolves. They've been more than patient, and time is running out. Throw 'em a bone devs. Pun intended.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    No more Bugs !!! 🐝🐞🦟🪰🕷🦗🐜🪳🪲
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited February 2021
    As a top thing, babies being a real life stage because they have been ultra buggy pretty much the entire lifespan of the Sims 4, so they badly need a revamp. As a shallow CAS request, probably underwear and swimwear since those two things are super rare.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited February 2021
    I'm happy with the game already, but I'd love to have few more small things...
    - bug fixes (not eating leftovers from fridge and staircase bugs)
    - spiral staircases
    - strollers for toddlers
    - bunkbeds for children
    - children to be able to walk dogs and ride a bike
    - toddlers and children to be able to play with each other
    - slow dancing
    - online dating
    - teen parties/events or just more things to do for teens
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited February 2021
    In no particular order...

Werewolves (with body hair for all sims). Fairies would be nice too, but I must have werewolves. My vampire wants to adopt one.
    Hybrids. I'm still sad my vampire can't learn alchemy.
    Improved romance system, weddings and interactions. I especially miss my couples cuddling in bed and slow dancing.
    Horses with a horse riding skill, equestrian centre, racing, and groom/horseman career.
    Generations i.e. free babies, more gameplay for different age groups and families.
    Improved personalities i.e. more distinct traits, favourites, interests/hobbies etc.
    Upright pianos and more musical instruments (e.g. lute, harp), bands, and a freelance musician/songwriter career.
    More worlds based on different areas. I would especially love a Mediterranean inspired world and the Scottish Highlands.
    Cars and carpools, including a mechanic career.
    Other small things i.e. exercise bikes and dumbbells, tea rooms and a cute tea set, more relationship options in CAS, playable NPC careers e.g. librarian, repairman etc.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    In order of importance:
    Playable Babies
    Great-Grandparents/Great-Aunts/Great-Uncles/Second Cousins
    Step-Families/In-Laws/Foster Families
    100 Color Swatches for Hair/Clothing/Objects/Build Modes
    Spiral Stairs
    Heartshape Bed/Bunkbeds
    Playable Schools
    Permanent Plantsims
    Better Aliens
    Better Mermaids
    Genies/Fairies/Werewolves
    Drivable Cars
  • Options
    EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there, FYI: I moved this thread to the TS4 Game Feedback section. :)
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    thank you :)
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    Werewolves, hybrids, cars, more hair swatches/or sliders and better personality.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    slow dance
    drama
    my sims being royal
    better romance
    more danger
    easier death for people who want it in game
    sims going to jail
    npc robber and cops
    teen pranks
    freed babies
    cars
    more things for kids to do
    whims back
    random events for our sims
    more things for elders
    a sims castaway pack
    bug fixes
    sims not hugging there enemy
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    AbbyBaba729AbbyBaba729 Posts: 135 Member
    More funding for the devs. :(
    A complete personality overhaul--make it a combination of traits and sliders. Example: a 3 on the neatness slider (out of 10), but also has the trait Vegan. (And why is the limit currently at 3 traits?) Also this will determine how Sims interact and form relationships.
    More emphasis on relationships and not moodlets, jeez louise. Tired of my mean, evil, loner Sims being able to make friends easily.
    Actually, in my first save, my overall friendly Sim married an Evil guy. In what world does that make sense?
    I think the problem is that there's a clash between people who want more autonomy, and people who want none. I personally want more--not as in grabbing water throughout the day, but random events. Like your best friend suddenly confessing their love. Or your enemy trying to flirt with you.
    Basically, one-sided relationships would absolutely be a gamechanger.
    No packs, the base game needs more love.
    And more activites for toddlers & children, and distinguishing teens from young adults.
    More activities for every lifestage basically, EXCEPT young adult.
    More emotions, please! Lust, paranoia, disgust...so many possibilites. Make the moodlets combine and form new emotions. But also make them less strong. I feel fine most of the day!
    Less emphasis on technology!
    Base Game Sympathizer. Please push for more BG updates! Not everyone can afford packs!
    Proud Giyu Tomioka simp. :)
  • Options
    GenericTownieGenericTownie Posts: 105 Member
    1.) More random/disaster events
    2.) More allergies & diseases, maybe some pet ones
    3.) Better Memory/Scrapbook
    4.) More unique kids activities
    5.) Open neighborhoods
    6.) Townies not spawning in the same spot on top of eachother
    7.) Auto-progression
    8.) Non-playable but engaging townies (mayors, officers, e.g.)
    9.) Better (& more) pack crossover compatibility
    10.) WHIMS WHIMS WHIMS
    11.) Fix all the broken Get to Work jobs & other stuff (only getting sick when doctor is in house, e.g.)
    12.) Also allow sims to get abducted by aliens more but I guess that's #1
    13.) Removing the pack that shall not be named from existence xx
    14.) Laundromats, because why is there a laundry pack with no laundromat lot type???

I have many more, but it'd just be way too much to post 😩
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

Not in any particular order:
    • Werebeasts
    • Bodyhair menu
    • Cars
    • Bands/musical ensembles
    • Ceiling tiles + overhaul
    • CAW or CAN (Create a Neighborhood)
    • Fog
    • A swamp World.
    • More unique personalities.
    • Some proper bad boy gameplay e.g. burglars and heists and such.
    • Additional hair swatches + sliders
    • More occults in general.
    • Horses for my Cowboys.
    • The ability to turn off phones.
    • Im not done yet, but it’s best to leave it there.

• Options
    AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    There's two things I would love to see in the game that I've always wanted:

1.) I want to be able to follow my teens to school and have an interactive day like they do with GTW. As someone that didn't get to go to high school, this would be such a nice experience for me.

2.) I want them to bring back astrological signs! It's nice to be able to assign that along with their traits c: Just to make each sim feel a bit more unique, like assigning their favorite color and food. That'd be cool.
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Options
    Lorenerd11Lorenerd11 Posts: 105 Member
    I've got an entire list I've posted in a couple threads, but I think the highest priority out of everything I listed there is:
    • the ability to change apartment boundaries,
    • individual Sim biographies,
    • open neighborhoods
    • saving buildbuy objects into custom collection folders
    These are the most essential, I think, for the game as it is to be playable to me.