Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Running a bakery..

graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
Can someone tell me if it's possible to hire an employee to bake or only you have to do it? Like can you ring up customers and hire someone to bake?

Would greatly appreciated it if someone could tell me how..

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    You can't hire someone to bake, just sell, because it's basically a shop. I've seen some people claim that baked goods can be restocked automatically from catalogue but that hasn't been my experience. You could try to set up a baking club to meet on the premises for the purpose of baking and sell whatever they bake.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    I think the easiest way to have NPCs bake is to sell the bakery shop and leave it all to non played sims :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    Probably you can "hire" someone in a club and set club activity to bake. And then just run a club meeting in the bakery. But this needs testing.
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Harukotyan wrote: »
    Probably you can "hire" someone in a club and set club activity to bake. And then just run a club meeting in the bakery. But this needs testing.

Oooh I'll have to test that out sometime.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---