Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bunkbeds Bunkbeds Bunkbeds! PLEASE?

Are we EVER going to get Bunkbeds? 😩😫
ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Heartshape Beds PLEASE!
    Also, Bunkbeds.
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    At least you can kind of make bunkbeds now with moveobjects and a good platform placement.... but some real bunk beds would be better lol
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    I would love bunkbeds. I'm tired of putting to singles in a room, and I don't normally use MOO, so rooms get full, fast.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Big families in small homes are a thing. Please bunk beds are needed.
  • VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    telmarina wrote: »

Tell me about it. My sim family had 3 children. Dad got abducted by aliens and just had twins!!! 🤦
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    telmarina wrote: »

Tell me about it. My sim family had 3 children. Dad got abducted by aliens and just had twins!!! 🤦

Oh don't talk to me about twins!! In my rotation i'm only having twins since the last patch. I'm so over it 😞
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Are bunkbeds that common anymore?
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    The fact we didn't get bunk beds at release is completely understandable a lot of stuff is not put in the game at release.
    The fact we didn't get bunk beds when toddlers was released was considered an oversight that they would eventually patch in
    The fact we didn't get bunk beds when the parenthood GP came out was considered very questionable but surely at some point
    The fact we didn't get bunk beds with a tiny house living SP was a head scratching huge missed opportunity
    The fact we didn't get bunk beds with University took it to the point of being an embarrassment that leads to a painful likely conclusion:

We're not getting bunk beds.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • TheRealTacomamaTheRealTacomama Posts: 109 Member
    Pretty sure all the gurus and devs have said we aren't getting bunk beds///
    Simming for twenty years...

Did they? oh well in that case I guess it won't happen. Thanks I didn't know they confirmed that.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    The fact we didn't get bunk beds at release is completely understandable a lot of stuff is not put in the game at release.
    The fact we didn't get bunk beds when toddlers was released was considered an oversight that they would eventually patch in
    The fact we didn't get bunk beds when the parenthood GP came out was considered very questionable but surely at some point
    The fact we didn't get bunk beds with a tiny house living SP was a head scratching huge missed opportunity
    The fact we didn't get bunk beds with University took it to the point of being an embarrassment that leads to a painful likely conclusion:

We're not getting bunk beds.

Pretty much this.

Even if they will make bunk beds now I'm not sure they will even be good because they haven't felt motivated to make them yet.

That is a mistake on their part then.
    edited February 2021
    I don't buy any of it. They made them before and they worked just fine. It's inconceivable why they don't want to give bunkbeds to customers who have been buying their games for nearly 20 years! That's 20 years. Many of us are adults with our own money! Talk about ungrateful! I started playing in my 30s so I know better. I keep hoping but right now I'm :s
    Are bunkbeds that common anymore?

Yes in families that have more kids.
    If they can't do bunkbed when they have done them before then they need to fire some developers and get new ones. That or hire old ones back. Talk about ridiculous.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    They want us to play The Sims Mobile instead. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • grevilliabluegrevilliablue Posts: 304 Member
    Yes I'd like bunkbeds & also spiral staircases. I can't understand why they weren't included in the Tiny House pack.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    I'd love to have bunkbeds for kids and maybe younger teens.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    If they can't do bunkbed when they have done them before then they need to fire some developers and get new ones. That or hire old ones back. Talk about ridiculous.

Most of the developers are the ones who worked on old games.
    Well after today's shadowy reveal for next month I guess we have to eat our words. Yum. :D
  • CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    I just hope whenever they do, there are multiple types.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Cangwen wrote: »

I'm not sure if we'll get multiple types in the base game update, but since these are coming in the base game maybe that means there will be new types added in future packs? If not in the base game itself that is.
    Cangwen wrote: »

If you mean different swatches I'm sure there will be. If you mean different styles thought I think it's possible we might get two but I'd be surprised if we got more than that.
  • BohoFlowerBohoFlower Posts: 143 Member
    Looks like you get your wish :smiley: i'm glad too i wished we had them since TS2 honestly so the kids and Teens could have more room for toys or a desk under it, we can do both now. You'll have to use move objects as normal to make a desk area underneath.