Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disappearing Potions

MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
I have a large family of spellcasters who have a "magic room." In this magic room, I have placed every potion in the game for decoration. I went into my game a few weeks ago, any every potion was gone. Figuring it was some random game glitch as I checked the family's inventories and couldn't find them nor could I find them in the household inventory, I set my family working and made every potion again. I placed them out for decoration, and a few days later, they were gone as well. I don't have the "Caring is Sharing" NAP in that neighborhood, nor does anyone in the family or that regularly visits have the klepto trait. Anyone know why they are vanishing?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    I had this happen too, so I’m guessing a bug. All potions disappeared from shelves.

—T
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    I've had that happen too. I've noticed that traveling will sometimes make them vanish but rotating families will definitively make them vanish. They seem to keep well enough in the sim's inventories but putting them out for display? NOPE :(
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Oh I wonder if the potions on my sim's fireplace mantel just disappeared too :o I thought they might have burned when there was a little fire accident, but the other stuff on the shelf didn't so...
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top