Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for TSR CC Recommendations

rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
I recently got brave and decided to install some CC from The Sims Resource and now I'm obsessed with it! So far I've gotten stuff from:
ArtVitalex (Furniture sets.)
cashcraft (Furniture sets. Love the pantry, mudroom, and laundry sets from them!)
Cazy (Hair)
Harmonia (Lots of clothes.)
kardofe (Furniture sets)
NataliS (A lot of jewelry from here!)
PralineSims (Recently looked at stuff but didn't get a lot yet)
ShakeProductions (Clothes)
SIMcredible! (Furniture sets.)
sim_man123 (Furniture sets.)

Going to check out later:
Cyclonesue
LeahLillith
Lillka
Mutske (got a couple things that were needed for a house I installed)
S-Club

I'm curious if any of you have recommendations of CC you've found on there for TS3. Im mainly looking for:
Country-Rustic-Farmhouse-Barn Themed Stuff
Coastal/Nautical Themed Stuff (I've gotten a few things)
Great house building stuff (roofs with trim, walls, details, etc)
Holiday Decor for any Holiday (I got some Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's)
Makeup and Genetic related stuff (including lipstick/stains/etc, eyeshadoe, eyeliner, highlighters, eye contacts, skintones, etc)
Realistic Looking Hair.
Clothes (Been looking for some based on real brands. Got a little Nike and Adidas themed stuff but I've been trying to find version PINK stuff) and basically just realistic but not "showy" stuff. Crop Tops are fine, also looking for high waisted pants/skirts/shorts options. And shoes - I need more cc shoes!
Kids toys (Realistic. So far I've only come across a Scruff-a-Luvs and a Hatchimals but on a different cc site) ,
Pet Supplies (dishes, beds, doghouses, etc)
Stuff I can use for town builds. (I'm going to redo some spots in Beach City that are empty space because I didn't have the store content for it) So anything town building related (Will probably use a lot of ATS3 but looking for other options too.)
Prebuilt residential lots, preferably unfurnished or cc free (so I can decorate it to fit whichever sim I'm playing with)

I'll check what creators I've gotten stuff from that aren't listed above and add them above so y'all will know who I've gotten stuff from already.

Edit: Also while I'm here asking for recommendations - If anyone knows of any other worlds, including one like a oceanside town, similar to Cape Cod (Went there recently and love the place now), I'm in a oceanside town mood lately but don't want to have to build one myself. Unless It's a world with lots and roads that just needs things built on the lots, then I'm willing to.
Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com

Comments