Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beware dueling Benilda Crumplebottom

So, i have a little story to share. I sent my witch visiting the Crumplebottom sisters to do some dueling rounds. First one was against the older sister and it went well, but when it was time to duel Benilda things just got a little strange.

My sim ends the duel and then they both go for a kiss, It happened twice!! My guess is she casts the love charm spell or something. I dont know what is up with her but she is kinda sketchy, so i thought i would warn you guys XD

How are magical duels going in your games? any stories you wanna share?

Comments

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    It's not just Belinda. I had a witch couple who had a super-messy breakup and a relationship fully in the red but they still dueled...needless to say they got back together afterwards.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    Duelling is yet one more thing I still haven't done. It is on the list though. It looks like fun.
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    One time I had a ghost Sim visiting the Consignment Store, and she was there. She then proceeded to cast a Love Charm spell on him.

Joke's on her, he ended up marrying (and later divorcing) her. :p
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    edited February 2021
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    It's not just Belinda. I had a witch couple who had a super-messy breakup and a relationship fully in the red but they still dueled...needless to say they got back together afterwards.
    Oh my, haha!! I guess duelling is witch's way of doing couple's therapy.

Karritz wrote: »
    Duelling is yet one more thing I still haven't done.  It is on the list though. It looks like fun.
    It is fun. In general, i find witches to be the most fun supernaturals to play with so far, but i have yet to play them all.

rednenemon wrote: »
    One time I had a ghost Sim visiting the Consignment Store, and she was there. She then proceeded to cast a Love Charm spell on him.

Joke's on her, he ended up marrying (and later divorcing) her.  :p
    See, i knew it!! She is waaay into this spell. I have yet to see any other witch use it beside her. It is like her signature move XD