Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Movies & TV shows characters

Hey! I didn't find a thread where to share this so I created my own. If anyone knows of an active one, please let me know!
I created Castiel and Sam and Dean Winchester from my favorite TV show Supernatural. Any feedback appreciated :)

If you also make TV shows/movie characters, please share them here!

147288287_470434261066183_215321777038727134_n.jpg
147498335_273114237575137_5698787983437276385_n.jpg?w=1024

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    edited February 2021
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    I recently created an Effie Trinket Sim (She's a character from The Hunger Games Trilogy, but the Sim version is a blend of Movie and Book; the Proper, Eccentric and Perfectionist Traits are drawn from the books while the Party Animal and Perspective Traits are drawn from the movie version. Her hair colour and outfits are inspired by the movie version) I also have a pair of Sims based on Finnick Odair and Annie Cresta which I made when I started Simming; unfortunately they are part of a Household; both have the Angler Trait (In The Hunger Games Trilogy, District 4's main industry is fishing). Finnick and Annie is from the same series Effie is from (I don't have many screenshots of Effie, Finnick or Annie though) Maybe one day I could recreate Mags (Mags will have to have the Angler Trait too; I don't know if I should do the elderly version or the younger version; in Catching Fire she was stated to be in her 80's). Away from The Hunger Games I recreated the Malfoy and Diggory families from Harry Potter. That's the only Movie/TV show characters I have created in The Sims 3
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • historyfreak1historyfreak1 Posts: 16 Member
    @Ann88cz They look awesome!
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    I recently made a pair of Sims based on Katherine Barlow and Sam from the book and film Holes. Haven't posted many screenshots yet
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    edited July 2023
    My best TV show created sim.
    2tO9ISb.jpg
    Duncan_MacLeod.jpg
    "My name is Duncan MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod..."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,346 Member

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Great job on Duncan!
    I need to figure out a way for my cc sliders to show. I'm only getting the "base" game sliders and maybe one or two cc sliders. Can't get the rest of them to show properly in CAS. :(
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • CharlieBleuCharlieBleu Posts: 177 Member
    ezkACqv.jpg

Lydia from Beetlejuice.
    Feel free to add me to your Sims 3 friend list! I'm DMCharlie2017
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,346 Member

@CharlieBleu
    You did a great job on Lydia!