Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hikes/Walks

So I have two questions in one since they both kind are the same thing. First off, for the hiking, I think it's a cool new thing the Sim can do, but I was curious, do the Sims complete the hiking trail like return to the original spot? Because I feel like it takes my Sim a long time to do it and it shouldn't take that long. At least I don't think it would.

Other Question: When you go on a walk with the dog, do they complete that as well, like return home when they are done or do you have to make them return home? I feel like I've tried to have them do out the walk, but they never finish it so I have to have them go back home manually. Or maybe I'm just not patient enough to wait it out. lol
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg

Comments

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I've done hiking a couple of times and it seems like the sims hike to the destination spot and then the hike sort of finishes and they return at their own pace? If your sim is tired or lazy it could take a while.

Dog walks in the game take way too long! Even short walks and especially in big neighbourhoods. So yes, usually sims return to a spot near the house, but it could take a really long time.
  • kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    I've seen on at least some of the finishing spots these bulletin boards, where you can click and it gives you an option to hike back.
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png