Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finally found a save I'm in love with!

I've been playing this save off and on(I switch between 3 and 4 or sometimes go through a period of not playing either) and I started this save on January 19 2021. It's been almost a month(in a week) and I'm still with the save. I even went as far as to creating a Facebook page for my sims 3 gameplay, like I'd done for my sims 4 gameplay. Mollie and Carson Covington just passed their wedding anniversary and watched their twins become teenagers the same day their eldest became a young adult. They have five kids, three girls and two boys. Isabella is the oldest, followed six days later by Eric, then came the twins Gillian and Conner, and finally- a surprise because I have autonomous risky woohoo enabled- Grace <3
I'll retake the family photo when I load up tomorrow. This one was taken before Grace was conceived.
7kFE49m.jpg
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Congratulations :)
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I also have a Covington family!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:
    Aw- They're adorable. :heart:
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    As of yesterday, this family grew by two:
    Isabella got married and gave birth to a baby boy named Austin! Her brother Eric(the oldest boy, I changed his name from Oliver to Eric) graduated high school and the twins are almost done with high school too. The youngest, grace, will be a teenager soon.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything