Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Our beloved couples for Valentine´s Day 2021

As a rotational player I play over 50 different households. I have all kinds of households: families, friends, singles, human, occults, happy ones, dysfunctional ones, inclusive ones... there is drama, tragedie, normality, joy, hate and love. My main save is a huge world. In these stories, from time to time, unforgettable couples emerge, sometimes without my control. The game usually surprise me, maybe because I play too many sims ;)

My first couple:
Malcolm and Cassandra fall in love at a gym while I was playing another household. I thought their whim wasn't going to last but I ended up marrying them. Until now I can see them at restaurants and other lots, now with their daughter. The first picture is from the wedding. I took the 2nd picture while playing with another household... they are now adults but he still loves her so much :D Both are crazy people but the daughter is so sweet...
I74qaCB.png
VkLEAcZ.png

My second couple:
Jules and Sakura. Jules is the first vampire I created in this save. I created Sakura to start a Japanese neighbourghood at Newcrest (yes, before SE). Both sims were living in starters. They meet each other at the Newcrest fish pond. They were dating for a long time until Jules decided that she deserved a normal life... he erased her memory and even introduced her to his husban (Paolo Roca). While Jules was creating chaos in the world, Sakura raised two kids and become a widow :'( Two days before she became old, she died because of a mistake of mine :s I keep her ghost at my Haunted House, a lot where I keep the ghost that I do not want be culled by the game. I loved her so much. Many sims years passed and one day Jules found Sakura again at a bar because of the Ghost Night. In summary: they dated again, Sakura was bring to life thanks to a Spellcaster and I enjoy one of my best Sims weddings :# They are both grandparents from their individual stories: he is a young grandparent because vampire! and she because I played her as a ghost for a long time. In my game vampires can only have one kid, so I keep their population in control. But Jules is already the vampiric father of Sakura's son:
dWFevxu.png
Kp5NKWc.png
YtmSgSL.png

My third couple:
Usually my vampires never married, and less with humans. They are inmortal so in my stories loosing their mortal partner is not a good option. I have a couple with a vampire who cure herself to have a "normal" life with a huma sim. But in this story I will keep the couple as they met the first time: vampire and human.
R5sekg6.png
w3vRjpA.png
3KCQ8dM.png
He is Daniel, a NPC who was turned into a vampire by Lilith Vatore just to die by sun two days after :| At that time, my ancient Grand Master rescued him and became his mentor. Daniel was a vampire ghost for a long, long time (Ambrosia did not worked with vampires at that time). At some point he came back to life thanks to the Wish Pond only to be send to Strangerville: he is now my Strangerville Hero. he was never interested in having a girlfriend, he have a party life... until Snowy Escape arrived.
She is Oyuki, one of my Oda sisters that I created to enjoy Mt. Komorebi; I was planning since day one to reach Mt. Komorebi Peak with her. But she meet Daniel at a nightclub. I never understand why Daniel was obssessed with her while I played the Oda sisters household. He usually was a sims that did not care :D
I played both of them for hours, they got engaged and moved together. Yes, they reached Mt. Komorebi at the first try...and I enjoyed a unique wedding and a white honeymoon!
d1ntrLl.png
SgKObs9.png
mvqP4Nh.png
icHOsYD.png

I still have many hours to play with this couples... but before I will return to my Paranormal houses >:)

Please, share your couples and Happy Valentine's Day in advance <3

Comments

• ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    I don't have a lot of shots from gameplay because I usually just build but I had a photo shoot with my boyfriend and I's sim self :) (Backstory: We met online actually and were just friends for a few weeks but quickly realized there was much more there and we have not spent a day apart from eachother now in 5 plus years. Same job, shower together, literally do everything together, its amazing lol) I plan on trying to go 10 generations with them but I keep getting distracted by builds

Gallery: Clowz
    Heres a few random shots:

Servin up some looks
    mZ36dG6.png
    pWqENy3.png
    Hzmsqnm.png
    WGJWtBs.png
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

OMG they are so sweet, she is adorable! I love the last picture, the cloths match without matching (lol something like that). You should start playing them <3<3
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    My current favourite couple is Quin Landgraab (son of Malcom) and Rohan Elderberry. Quin was my 3rd 100 babies heir (i got sick of playing a female sim) and he met Rohan on the first day of high school. He invited Rohan home and they were a romantic couple by that evening - Rohan visited everyday autonomously and fathered the 100th baby in my challenge. Now he and Quin live a romantic child free life - they never stop doing romantic socials and were obviously meant to be.
    Fd1FGKol.png
    They recently got engaged..
    MeotC4Rl.png
    vKXp1oTl.png

My extremely incompetent policewoman got called into the chief's office for a lecture.
    Luckily she won him over with her goofy charm
    KNYO5Dbl.png?1
    I am sure you shouldn't be dating your boss!
    33qjWEml.png?1
    Pretty soon she was expecting - and then I lost the save.... noooo!!! I loved this couple.
    yWQ71epl.png?1

These two sims were house mates with one of may main sims - I can't even remember their names. They autonomously fell in love and I shipped them so much I switched them to played sims and let them have a beautiful wedding. They always show up in the background of that save flirting and kissing and generally being a wonderful couple.
    ZxRJPi4l.png?1
    jHemcrUl.png?1

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,871 Member
    My favorite is still Ragamuffin Jones (outdoor freegan legacy founder) and Cameron Fletcher. They met at GeekCon.

Young love
    01-09-sweetvisit.png

First wedding
    03-wedding-vows.png

Second wedding
    ghostwedding-love-undying.png

Officially too old to care what anyone thinks.
    date-flirty-hot-tub.png
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    @emere I'm always trying to be that cheesy couple that matches their clothes lol its hard to do with the Sims selection. I like that you watched the your first couple come together and form a family while playing a different house, its sweet.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited February 2021
    I have a few, but one of my favourite couples are David & Kyle. There are such a pleasure to play, especially since they saved up and were able to move into one of my favourite lots, The Old Salthouse in the Spice Market in San Myshuno. These pics are from a while back.

NJ6Sqkr.jpg

AIFjyyw.jpg

I think they'll be ready soon to adopt a kid. I just want to have some more fun with them as young adults before they do.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    bdc4ba639e7fe391496eb59f9987e0ef3e6b9d73.png

Vivian and Manny at the Bear Lodge (similar to a Moose Lodge) on New Year's Eve.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,547 Member
    That rare moment when the Global Superstar takes his wife out, alone, after the concert. (They are the proud parents of six.)

KldBAoL.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

Oh the face of Rohan at the second picture is the best @Becka28 <3

The policewoman story is awesome lol Losing a save is awful... I never try to reproduce the stories, I just carry on like my sims moved away, far away :s

Silly me, I realized that I have never had roomates (only those at the Uni). Your story is lovely, it is a nice way to play something different :#

Thanks for sharing!

OMG @mightysprite that is the definition of an endless love <3

I'm sure I have seen your Ragamuffin Jones before, the name is so special. I love the picture at the hot tub <3 I usually do not play many happy couples... but some of them reach the time to renew vows (that is the second wedding for me). In my save I had a couple ready for a second wedding but thanks to Vlad it will never take place: there is a prank at Love Day to make couples broke, sims write a fake letter. Well, this time Vlad finally succeeded :/ He does not care about lovely stuff, his Vlad :D

@Netzspannung David and Kyle are adorable, but Kyle is beautiful. That red hair is lovely and I'm surprised how it looks with that hair cut! I love that lot, The Old Salthouse, and that neighborhood, is one of the best in the game. The sunny kiss is my fav picture <3

@QueenofMyshuno slow dance!! is that a mod!! We need that in the game :'( What is a Moose lodge? I love New Year gameplay :)

OMG @GalacticGal 6 kids? I'm the worst playing big households, my limit is 4 sims :D She is so pretty! She is not a star too?
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,547 Member
    emere wrote: »
    OMG @GalacticGal 6 kids? I'm the worst playing big households, my limit is 4 sims :D She is so pretty! She is not a star too?

The secret is to play with autonomy ON. Then I focus on the 'main' character, making certain that the kids do their homework. When they return from school, I click on the eldest, open his inventory and click on his homework, this leaves the inventory open for all as I click from one kid to the next. The family also has a Butler, why wouldn't they, they are worth over three million Simoleons. ;) Besides, if I don't have a certain amount of chaos going in my game, I find myself on the bored side. LOL Go figure. No, Kayleigh doesn't have time to be a star. She's Mom, the one the kids MUST answer to. And Erik backs her up, so they've got a good system of parenting going. We'll see how they fare when the kids turn into teens, not long from now.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    What a great thread. Thanks to everyone for sharing your wonderful couples! I have a couple to share.

These are my two newest merpeople. He is mean and outright grouchy. She is sweet and friendly. I forced them into co-habitation just this morning. I can't wait to see how their relationship builds up. >:)
    02-12-21-9-59-48-AM.png

This is my art museum curator, Arthur Curator and his wife, Shaina Curator, my traveling artist. Whenever she leaves for a gig and returns to him, I always have him come out and greet her and give her a kiss on the cheek. These two are the only two that are in all my saves. In this save, I may allow them to have kids. Not sure yet.
    02-12-21-10-06-41-AM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    emere wrote: »
    @Netzspannung David and Kyle are adorable, but Kyle is beautiful. That red hair is lovely and I'm surprised how it looks with that hair cut! I love that lot, The Old Salthouse, and that neighborhood, is one of the best in the game. The sunny kiss is my fav picture <3

Thank you, I really think Kyle came out quite unique. He is such an adorable Sim and David agrees. :)

Yfy8gYA.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Love is in the air ❤
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

Love is forever

Yr8vgUj.png

When you're a vampire.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited February 2021
    My favourite couple is Charlotte and Tomax. They are together in two of my savefiles. In the wonderful whim mod, which I had just for a short time, both find eachother extremly attractive. They do the most of the romantic action autonomously, I don't need to do much, they end up in the party bush/closet/shower without my help. ;)

1st savefile
    3FhxIJQ.png

2nd savefile

tPkCqnb.png

2MsgYxB.png
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Great thread. Wish I had some Sims to share. Last Valentine’s (in game, recently) my romantic Sim had a terrible holiday. No date or prospects at all. Very disappointing. She got asked on a date during my last play session, but as it happened to be during a severe thunderstorm -to say it did not go well is an understatement!

Loving your couples. <3 Happy Simming
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,871 Member
    Thanks @emere :blush: and who knows, perhaps your Vlad will find love one day. He has many days to go, I understand.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    i have 5 screenshots of couples from my last save :)

the first one is self explanatory
    50937429616_561d9f4d34.jpg

the second one is a younger Jacques Villareal with an alien chick
    50937521257_d59b83055e.jpg

the third one is.. i don't know
    50937410041_b744ee595d.jpg

the fourth one is a teen Vlad and the sim version of the Doll from the Paranormal pack
    50936722858_2ac050103e.jpg

and the fifth one is Michael Bachelor with Dina
    50937410051_3b5a996a21.jpg
  • simesmerizedsimesmerized Posts: 202 Member
    I'm only playing one household right now so I only have one couple...

Cassian & Elise! I believe this was their first date. I've never had a pair of sims fall in love so effortlessly. It's corny but it's like they were meant to be heh.
    aE64GMt.png?1

Elise was pregnant with their twins in this picture. They're adults now and their three kids are growing up so fast but they are still so lovey dovey autonomously.
    yslrHOB.png?1

Anyway, love all the couples in here. Happy Valentine's Day to all! <3

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    This is Jessica Lawrence and Oliver Wright. She is a babysitter and he is a medic. On his day off, Oliver decided to take Jess out for a hike in the romantic Winter wonderland to see the historic shrine.
    020.png?dl=0

There, he knelt in the snow and popped the question.
    023.png?dl=0

After they started getting cold, they headed back to the Bathhouse to warm their bodies up.
    024.png?dl=0

And, to end their day out, they had a delicious romantic meal in a Japanese restaurant.
    026.png?dl=0

Hopefully on my next rotation I will get chance for them to marry.