Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heterochromia

Seriously, as the title implies, we should have the option to change eye colors on our human Sims characters; we have a similar feature with Cats and Dogs so why not have the same for our humans?
Sims-4-Dragon.jpeg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&dpr=1.5

Comments

• Options
    CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    I completely agree with you. I would also like to see central heterochromia.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Im still resorting to cc to create my simself because the inability to make heterochromia.

I think we should be freely customize the sims themselves instead of the pets version, i find it odds pets have features that are unavailable to human sim, like different colors for each eyes and paint brush tool to paint their fur ( this can be added to hair for sims )
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    AbbyBaba729AbbyBaba729 Posts: 135 Member
    Hm. It would be interesting to see how EA could implement this. I also want heterochromia.
    Base Game Sympathizer. Please push for more BG updates! Not everyone can afford packs!
    Proud Giyu Tomioka simp. :)
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I would love to make my sims to have two different eye colors.
  • Options
    DragonmasterleoDragonmasterleo Posts: 294 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I would love to make my sims to have two different eye colors.

so that's what that word means. Thank you for clarifying
  • Options
    SterkinsenARTSterkinsenART Posts: 124 Member

Just going to bump this for awhile as I still want to see Sims 4 update their eye coloring so that Sims can have different colored eyes-- or in a scientific term-- HETEROCHROMIA; a person who has differently colored eyes or eyes that have more than one color. It's often just a quirk caused by genes passed down from your parents or by something that happened when your eyes were forming.
    Sims-4-Dragon.jpeg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&dpr=1.5
  • Options
    AvatarBoyAvatarBoy Posts: 1,147 Member
    Yeah, it always puzzled me that they never had that in any of the Sims installments, since it was done for pets. Yeah I'd love to see that added in another update for sure.