Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Gamepack Announcement When Will It Be Made? (Announced May 20th)

Comments

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    I was wondering whether we will have to wait several more weeks for the kit to release (with or shortly after the May patch) and the GP to release in late June. In that case, we wouldn't even get an EP in June like we did the last couple of years.

Anyhow, I'd rather get pleasantly surprised than disappointed from hoping for more than is in store for us. So I guess I'll just expect the worst.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited May 2021
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    They may had allready planned a sequel before it was released. :D

Fortunately there was no new JtB sequel announced today! Hurray!
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    Seems unlikely that we'll hear anything today now... Guessing next week?

agreed
    they did say two weeks after all
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »

Haha :D you never know. Maybe that's why they are silent. We ll see next week. JTB2 is happening..
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »

agreed

Wait they said two weeks? When? I remembered just hearing that the next Kit and Game Pack are coming "in the next couple weeks"
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »

Haha :D you never know. Maybe that's why they are silent. We ll see next week. JTB2 is happening..

Tomorrow is Revenge of the Fifth...

Though I'd more expect something Cinco de Mayo themed ... if anything at all.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,886 Member
    I just want to know what the next packs are about already or some things they are definitely not about at very least pls gurus

my save is getting stuck as i wait for news

I can't cause intense chaotic bella disappearance drama before i know

i guess this is why they say its calm before the storm
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    suzyl3 wrote: »

agreed

Wait they said two weeks? When? I remembered just hearing that the next Kit and Game Pack are coming "in the next couple weeks"

Yeah I haven't seen that mentioned either on Twitter.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    suzyl3 wrote: »

agreed

I don't know about a pack or packs dropping in the next two weeks. But I do remember them saying that they will be dropping info on the next GP and KP in the next two weeks or so.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    This wait is taking foreverrrrrr...... (Yes, I am impatient :D )

So far this year we've gotten a Stuff Pack, 3 Kits (the equivalent of 1 Stuff Pack), and bunk beds.
    2021 is feeling like the Sahara Desert.

I thought with Kits being released we were supposed to be getting more content, not less.

Please just give us something substantial, some news.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    During the drought I have returned to Titan Quest and love it!! Think I will buy the new TQ expansions ... It has been so long since I have played a non-Sims game.
    During the drought I have returned to Titan Quest and love it!! Think I will buy the new TQ expansions ... It has been so long since I have played a non-Sims game.

I started playing Control, but I'm finding the gameplay to be a bit repetitive and annoying. Not sure what to play next.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    bixters wrote: »

I started playing Control, but I'm finding the gameplay to be a bit repetitive and annoying. Not sure what to play next.

I never played GTA 5 😊
    bixters wrote: »

I never played GTA 5 😊

I own GTA 5, I'll have to get around to installing and playing it one of these days :)
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    GTA never called to me so I haven't played any of those either. I can objectively say they are pretty obviously good games. They just aren't for me.

I do play a number of other games, though. RTSs like CK3 have been holding a lot of my attention lately.
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    With the way things have been going lately, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s going to be a pack for the sensitive PC people on Twitter
    edited May 2021
    Justin wrote: »
    With the way things have been going lately, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s going to be a pack for the sensitive PC people on Twitter

" The Sims 4: Get Nerfed"
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »

:):):)<3 does that come with a tutorial lol
    edited May 2021
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »

:):):)<3 does that come with a tutorial lol

No
    it just nerfs everything in the game and adds nothing :blush:
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Simmingal

Apologies it was an attempt at humour but as it is am for me after a very long day it did not come out the right way :)
    edited May 2021
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Simmingal

Apologies it was an attempt at humour but as it is am for me after a very long day it did not come out the right way :)

oh don't worry it came right way i was just trying to take the joke further :lol:
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

lol I laughed out loud
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Saw one of the gurus post this, possible hints on the screen?

One of the sims is thinking about a jellyfish + a building in the background but I'm not sure if anything's new
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member

One of the sims is thinking about a jellyfish + a building in the background but I'm not sure if anything's new

Apparently not. I've seen Jellies in Sulani, and the image is apparently a base game promo pic.

I mean, it could be ... swimwear kit? That could be useful
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2021
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

Apparently not. I've seen Jellies in Sulani, and the image is apparently a base game promo pic.

I mean, it could be ... swimwear kit? That could be useful
    I'm thinking maybe a swimming pool Kit Pack. I was looking at the image on the monitor. And I see legs of a sim that's jumping into the swimming pool. Two sims that appear to be getting a little flirty at the pool's edge. Not sure what that structure is that's in the background. It's to far away to get any good idea what that is in this pic.