Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Gamepack Announcement When Will It Be Made? (Announced May 20th)

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    I highly doubt that the upcoming patch has anything to do with a Gamepack at all..

Frosty said on Twitter that they 'postponed' the anniversary thing because they are focusing on Black History Month first.

That was said in reply to someone who asked though. Can't expect transparency on a community wide scale (ofcourse).

No, I think this year will be a carbon copy of the previous one. Nothing until June, because that's probably when the next EP drops.

That explains everything then although I think we will get a Gamepack sometimes in March.
    jaymancraz wrote: »
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I'm hoping the next set of content interests me. Last year I opted out of Tiny Living, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape and this year, Paranormal.

Tiny and Paranormal are good.

As is Snowy Escape.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    jaymancraz wrote: »
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I'm hoping the next set of content interests me. Last year I opted out of Tiny Living, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape and this year, Paranormal.

Tiny and Paranormal are good.

As is Snowy Escape.

I agree
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    I highly doubt that the upcoming patch has anything to do with a Gamepack at all..

Frosty said on Twitter that they 'postponed' the anniversary thing because they are focusing on Black History Month first.

That was said in reply to someone who asked though. Can't expect transparency on a community wide scale (ofcourse).

No, I think this year will be a carbon copy of the previous one. Nothing until June, because that's probably when the next EP drops.

That explains everything then although I think we will get a Gamepack sometimes in March.

I think April might be it but I'm hoping for march
  • NicoleaNicolea Posts: 48 Member
    [quote="comicsforlife;c-17810382"][quote="catloverplayer;c-17810304"][quote="rudy8292;c-17810138"] I highly doubt that the upcoming patch has anything to do with a Gamepack at all..

No, I think this year will be a carbon copy of the previous one. Nothing until June, because that's probably when the next EP drops.[/quote]

That explains everything then although I think we will get a Gamepack sometimes in March.[/quote]

I think April might be it but I'm hoping for march [/quote]

The fiscal year ends March 31st if no pack is out by then there will not be another pack until June
    Nicolea wrote: »

I think April might be it but I'm hoping for march

The fiscal year ends March 31st if no pack is out by then there will not be another pack until June

oh thanks for the info
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I'm still hoping for a Fairy Gamepack. ;)
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    They said in the past that this year is going to be the biggest one yet. We got 2 expansions 2 stuff packs and one gamepack. So I think we might get one more game pack.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member

Wasn't there a rumor that we will get cars by the end of the fiscal year?
  • NicoleaNicolea Posts: 48 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

Yes that’s what sims tea said time will tell I hope they were right
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    They said in the past that this year is going to be the biggest one yet. We got 2 expansions 2 stuff packs and one gamepack. So I think we might get one more game pack.

I'm expecting 2 Gamepacks this year and one of them in March probabley Mid to Late March.
    crocobaura wrote: »

Yep he said before the end of this fiscal year. If he's right they have to come out before Mar 31st. He got firefighters and one of the build mode editions right so fingers crossed.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Not to be pessimistic, but it feels like there is always some sort of rumor about cars coming. I understand that people want them, but it makes it hard for me to take car speculation seriously.

Also, wasn't Sims Tea involved in that Paris pack nonsense? That makes me extra skeptical.
    Calico45 wrote: »
    Not to be pessimistic, but it feels like there is always some sort of rumor about cars coming. I understand that people want them, but it makes it hard for me to take car speculation seriously.

Also, wasn't Sims Tea involved in that Paris pack nonsense? That makes me extra skeptical.

Sims Tea got Firefighters and 2 other things right when he said they were going to be in one of the updates so that's why I think he might be right about cars. Yes he was wrong about the Paris thing but I think he made that up to get back at someone else.
  • ChocoSulSulChocoSulSul Posts: 182 Member

Idem!! ;)
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member

Sims Tea got Firefighters and 2 other things right when he said they were going to be in one of the updates so that's why I think he might be right about cars. Yes he was wrong about the Paris thing but I think he made that up to get back at someone else.

Yea another simmer tricked him into falling for the Paris info in order to find out his identity.
    The cars info was before he got tricked and possibly found out. So I think it's true too.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I just want werewolves :'( and of course fixes but if we get cars I'll be happy because my sims will now have something to spend their riches on.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    If we get cars it would be really cool if we got an active (car)eer as a mechanic in the base game with a new empty, desert world that you can drive about in (not fully open but more than the other hoods). I’d really love to see more garage related items, too.

Hah! In my dreams...
  • simmietimesimmietime Posts: 103 Member
    edited February 2021
    Its about time we get a "realistic" gamepack. The last 3 GPs in a row have been "fantasy" ones - strangerville, realm of magic, batuu. Even a lot of jungle adventure was fantasy gameplay.

I just really want a couple more "purely realistic" game packs like dine out or parenthood was. Hotels, romance, bands.. anything..
    Post edited by simmietime on
    simmietime wrote: »
    Its about time we get a "realistic" gamepack. The last 3 GPs in a row have been "fantasy" ones - strangerville, realm of magic, batuu. Even a lot of jungle adventure was fanasy gameplay.

I just really want a couple more "purely realistic" game packs like dine out or parenthood was. Hotels, romance, bands.. anything..

This.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Its about time we get a "realistic" gamepack. The last 3 GPs in a row have been "fantasy" ones - strangerville, realm of magic, batuu. Even a lot of jungle adventure was fanasy gameplay.

85% of the Expansion packs are Realistic, so Realistic players get plenty. The only fantasy we got last year was Batuu and that went over so well (/sarcasm)

no he was tricked by a mean moder telling them that they had pack info just to make them look bad poor sims tea
    I just want the next pack to be something most of us can enjoy
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I just want it to be anything that can be integrated in the rest of the game. No story driven packs please...
  • ChocoSulSulChocoSulSul Posts: 182 Member

This.

In this I agree! we have a lot of fantasy. I read a comment that says they only gave him Batuu but that's not true! Also, the motto of this game is "play life". I don't see myself playing life as a hidden person. I'm not against the occult, actually some packages like Vampires were really cool, but it's time for the real thing! Bands would be great! Generations! with improved babies something that gives us a real game not a pack that does not matter after a few days