Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some Ideas for Romance Interactions

I couldn't help but think how much I wish we could make sims have crushes. Sims could admit to having crush and if someone has the same crush they would declare romantic rivals. I need more drama! Attraction system needed and it needs to be customizable.

Comments

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Oh yeah we need a attraction system Sims 2 did it well and made it so not every Sim was the one and if your Sim was not at first attracted to the Sim it took work. But as you mentioned I would love if it was made more as you mentioned 2 Sims crushing on the same jealously rivalry if not the one picked it could add so much that we're missing.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    I feel we might be getting a Paris themed Romance Pack with a proper attraction system later this year.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    An attraction system would be great, especially if it didn't automatically go both ways.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited February 2021
    question why do you went the sims4 to be so much like sims 2 sims4 is diffrent and i would prefer if they keep as it is but thats me as a player that they keep the sims4 as it is since most of the time as a player i prefer to keep my sims single
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    I couldn't help but think how much I wish we could make sims have crushes. Sims could admit to having crush and if someone has the same crush they would declare romantic rivals. I need more drama! Attraction system needed and it needs to be customizable.

I always wanted this but didn't think it would work. I think Sentiments will really make these things possible!
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Options
    Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    question why do you went the sims4 to be so much like sims 2 sims4 is diffrent and i would prefer if they keep as it is but thats me as a player that they keep the sims4 as it is since most of the time as a player i prefer to keep my sims single

I never played sims 2 I only ever played sims 4. I just thought it would be cool.
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    edited February 2021
    83bienchen wrote: »
    I feel we might be getting a Paris themed Romance Pack with a proper attraction system later this year.

Did you read about that somewhere? If true that would be lovely. Paris in springtime, sigh
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Making out in bed, Cuddling in bed, sitting on a lap, jumping out of a cake, Embracing while sitting down.
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    An attraction system is essential
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
  • Options
    jineratorjinerator Posts: 377 Member
    I would like there to be some romantic slow dancing, maybe even tandem bicycles. A romantic picnic in the park where they could share a fizzy juice together, or even get attacked by ants!

Marriages could have a counter on them like "newly weds" ...then comfortable marriage, silver anniversary....and it could give perks for staying faithful to each other.
  • Options
    Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    jinerator wrote: »
    I would like there to be some romantic slow dancing, maybe even tandem bicycles. A romantic picnic in the park where they could share a fizzy juice together, or even get attacked by ants!

Marriages could have a counter on them like "newly weds" ...then comfortable marriage, silver anniversary....and it could give perks for staying faithful to each other.
    Oh and how could I forget. The soul mate trait that sims loyal to their spouse.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I just want make out back in general also the heart shaped bed and hot tub. Also that polar bear rug in the sims the veterans will know what I'm talking about ;) also in CAS we can make boyfriend, and girlfriend and Fiance/ee in the Sims 3 why not in Sims 4.
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    An attraction system is essential

if we get a romantic pack i'm pretty sure it will be patched, just like fear was patched before the paranormal pack released
  • Options
    boombamboomboombamboom Posts: 52 Member
    You are so right! An attraction system it's totally necessary. That would make the game more dynamic in love terms.