Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paranormal: Do Specters build hidden relation?

SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,668 Member
First I thought they were totally random, and more on the tech side than the personal side of things.

Lately I get this weird feeling that some of the Specters are from previous nights, and they refer to their existing (but hidden) relation. It might of course be that their behavior simply relay to my sim building experience, but I still wonder if there is something more going on with them.

Did anyone feel the same, or is it all total random pixels and "souls"?
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

Comments

• CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited February 2021
    You mean the little green blue or red glob things? It does say something about them putting in a good word with the other spirits in the house if they like your present! I don't think I could tell them apart to know, though.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,668 Member
    Yes, I meant those guys, I had a yellow last night btw. So they interact with the bigger spirits, that's cool. I still feel that some of them recognize my sim from previous nights, but I must be imagining things, LOL.
  • Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    That might be true for Dina, the yellow specter. She's the only specter I've seen with a name, the only yellow specter, and the only one with glasses.
  • Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 436 Member
    Huh. I thought the colors corresponded to moods.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Yeah, I think you can just be generally more in their favor by giving the right presents (and having a successful communication?).
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Sketch793 wrote: »
    That might be true for Dina, the yellow specter. She's the only specter I've seen with a name, the only yellow specter, and the only one with glasses.

I’ve had a green one with glasses.

—T
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,668 Member
    Hm, what do the glasses indicate, if anything?
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Hm, what do the glasses indicate, if anything?

Well in all other instances in the game "glasses" in thought bubbles and icons means "Nerdy". Stereotypical but true.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek