Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New content' Survey 2020 - How would you answer today?

If the 2020's survey was today, what would you answer?
What is the content you're most interested in adding to sims 4?

New content' Survey 2020 - How would you answer today? 119 votes

Culinary Quest Take on the role of master chef.  Find the best ingredients, create recipes, and keep that kitchen running through the dinner rush. 
1%
bevilleDragonmasterleo 2 votes
Fan Club Creator Immerse your Sims in fandom.  Create fan clubs, collect rare memorabilia and express your love, drive a craze that could take over the town. 
0%
NPC Story Progression Now your neighbours come to life.  Sims outside of your household live their lives from birth, marriage and death. Imagine the possibilities when the drama can start next door. 
19%
rudy8292IceyJTrishAKingg01denswanisaiahzayakaniki0kiwi84doogerieThenyoukissmesnoepjes1210DoloresGreyStrawberryYogurtMareahTheRedLionkaiwrysimsCharlotta11Seklein112TomasGrizzlyIVXXXVIDaWaterRat 23 votes
Shopping Malls All your retail needs under one roof.  Hang out, find deals, and discover that perfect outfit for the night ahead in full retail experience, mall cop included. 
5%
crocobauradetermigAquaGamer1212Simtarris22[Deleted User]EternalSunshinemasatsim 7 votes
Cheer Immerse yourself in the world of cheerleading where focus is king and distractions are dangerous. Keep the team together, build routines and make sure to stick the landing. 
0%
jomilej 1 vote
Growing Pains and Life Issues Life is hard. Now your sims feel those physical and emotional changes as they grow up.  Realistic reactions and emotions bring deeper connections to the world around them. 
18%
auroraael14catmom1987alexspoom13chickenowDevSims91Joybearrbixtersadamzaidtexxx78comicsforlifefilipomelTS1299NicoleasuvoltaGeralt_ofRiviaAyKooChaoEliasVersaceCalico45Cassieb95Bastet 22 votes
Heists Whether you’re an aspiring Debbie or Danny Ocean, build your team to seek out and recover the stolen artifacts to return them to their rightful owners. Can you execute the perfect plan, or will your team end up in the slammer? 
1%
taydevEnkiSchmidt 2 votes
Modern Love and Romance From love at first sight to digital dating, discover a wide variety of relationship types for your Sims. Explore their desires, taste and preference. Take them on a journey to discover what works for them. 
25%
danacnbrettasa144Paigeisin5catloverplayerSappySifakaemluckysunshinedavina1221Khrisstyne12JEREMIAHarukotyanLaruhellannaliese39Lemon405rjssimgoldann25calipossHayleeSimsChicklet453681AkilTTNsimmer 30 votes
American High Schools Cafeteria cliques, racy relationships and SAT struggles, the halls are alive with the sound of drama. 
8%
alan650111DarcVader1BabykittyjadeGracieO312SheriSim57Hearts4uValeahlogionbookish_sammyChaton 10 votes
Bands Go solo or build your super group, find your style and perform your way from YouTube celebrity to sold out stadiums.  Feel the pressure and demands of keeping the band together, record company demands and the needs of your adoring fans. 
18%
Erja888PlayerSinger2010Isb917MINEZPinkSugar81aecollins21mrkingvDrago97232CAPTAIN_NXR7ParmaViolet87Winifred_WillowEvaliynLoanetParkLisa97GordyjadonbakesKathMHughesCarl_Veluz1992manicobsessiveDalekFriday 22 votes

Comments

• 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Modern Love and Romance From love at first sight to digital dating, discover a wide variety of relationship types for your Sims. Explore their desires, taste and preference. Take them on a journey to discover what works for them. 
    When it comes to the day of love and a month of Black American history, we all need that R&B station to be the base game radio station and be friends with a hip hop station (A radio station which was available in the base game of The Sims 4 and is no longer exclusive to Get Famous)
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Bands Go solo or build your super group, find your style and perform your way from YouTube celebrity to sold out stadiums.  Feel the pressure and demands of keeping the band together, record company demands and the needs of your adoring fans. 
    1. I need me Bands!
    2. Heists!
    3. Romance, Growing pains & NPC progression. All in one big patch / DLC. No funny business.

I couldn’t care less for the rest.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    To be honest none of these themes interest me at all :#
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    NPC Story Progression Now your neighbours come to life.  Sims outside of your household live their lives from birth, marriage and death. Imagine the possibilities when the drama can start next door. 
    Still the same, story progression as first, romance as second
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    Romance, Growing pains & NPC progression. All in one big patch

basically those options, ts4 needs them asap
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    American High Schools Cafeteria cliques, racy relationships and SAT struggles, the halls are alive with the sound of drama. 
    An active high school with several activities that your teens could do. Cheerleading, football, skating etc, real animations and not any rabbit holes (we have animated rollerskating, it's totally possible to make more animated activities). Events like sports games, proms, competitions in science or art. Different types of High School Cliques with pre-made sims that your teens could join or work against, like geeks, skaters, outsiders, hipsters, mean girls, emo kids, rockers, drifters.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    edited February 2021
    It was a toss up for me between Growing Pains and Life Issues and Modern Love and Romance.

But, then I remembered the emotion system in TS4 and how it swings way too extremely, and happy moodlets overpower every other emotion (plus we got sentiments already and that could be a sticky situation).

So, I had to go with Modern Love because it mentioned "desires, taste and preference" and that's probably the closest we'd ever get to Likes/Dislikes and Turn Ons/Turn Offs.
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    This one and the modern love option offer probably the biggest long term additions to my gameplay!! Please let us have those things in 2021 😭
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Heists Whether you’re an aspiring Debbie or Danny Ocean, build your team to seek out and recover the stolen artifacts to return them to their rightful owners. Can you execute the perfect plan, or will your team end up in the slammer? 
    Heists, Culinary, Fanc club, High School and Cheerleading all sound interesting, and I'm neutral on Malls and Bands.

Story Progression, Growing Pains and Romance are too intrusive for my playstyle. Yes, I don't get forced to buy those packs, but you can bet some of that plum will be in the pre-patch (Hello, sentiments...).
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Growing Pains and Life Issues Life is hard. Now your sims feel those physical and emotional changes as they grow up.  Realistic reactions and emotions bring deeper connections to the world around them. 
    So, for fun, I would really like culinary quest. It is definitely a wishlist sort of thing because I love cooking and recipes and Sims 4 could never have too much for me.

However, I need more reasons to play different life stages other than young adults and sometimes teens (YAs with school) and adults (YAs slightly aged and can be the parents of YAs, which is important for my large families). I have played them all at some point and have a few saved families with everyone in a different stage, but everything other than the adults get old fast.

All elders have are rocking chair reminiscing and exertion death (which can be rather annoying if you are unlucky). Teens and kids with the constant school schedule wear on my nerves fast, with no way to break the monotony other than sparse vacation/sick days and holidays. Plus, like parenthood and all, but the school project spam is fairly ridiculous. Kids are incredibly limited on top of that and I find it so odd that teens are immediately cut off from all childhood activities, so I need more stuff for them and some sort of home school option. Toddlers are... I would argue the best of any iteration. Annoying, but the best they have ever been.

I would also consider more romance options and relationship mechanics in general a necessity before I get something fun like culinary quest, but growing pains is my main concern.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited February 2021
    Heists, Culinary, Fanc club, High School and Cheerleading all sound interesting, and I'm neutral on Malls and Bands.

Story Progression, Growing Pains and Romance are too intrusive for my playstyle. Yes, I don't get forced to buy those packs, but you can bet some of that plum will be in the pre-patch (Hello, sentiments...).

i get some people wants the game as non intrusive as possible it's why i think we could use more toggles and get all these things finally patched on the game because for example i'd really love to see npc story progression but at the same time i know many people doesn't and there's the possibility the feature gets nerfed or it directly never gets added.
  • Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    I just want story progression so bad 😅
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 340 Member
    Shopping Malls All your retail needs under one roof.  Hang out, find deals, and discover that perfect outfit for the night ahead in full retail experience, mall cop included. 
    Shopping malls with the hope that they would bring the ability to have multiple lot types per lot. Ex. Bar/Restaurant, Residential/Retail.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited February 2021
    I picked romance but I really want malls as well but romance has to come first. It's missing so much in the game. It's really lacking. Romance is leading so far.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited February 2021
    even though not sure how i feel about the words modern and digital here

I very much need more romance in my sims life and been wanting more since release

especially if it could include some couple activities and couple dancing which i can't mention too many times i'll be broken record until they add it

story progression i actually can't really decide cause in a way it doesn't really agree with my playstyle to for example have sims aging up when they please and such itd just mess my save up completely

but on other hand idk i feel sometimes it be fun cause i love drama

life issues also is like yay or nay depending on what one is talking about like its too vague tell me more
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • CayleyCarlsonCayleyCarlson Posts: 18 Member
    I picked modern love but I would love to have like an anime fan club situation. I guess it's kinda doable already with Get Together, but I guess like... that but more integral? I guess I mean tastes. So like preferences and interests.
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    If there is a band pack, Then it should have rock and pop groups. For the career, it will have producer Music or TV/Film will be the career branch.
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Growing pains for sure!! I just can't get into this game because so much is lacking in almost all the life stages except for young adults. Modern Love and romance is a really close second as this is also missing in the game.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Wait.... where are my highschool buddies ?!!!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited February 2021
    Wait.... where are my highschool buddies ?!!!

too busy thottin
    no time for school
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I was going to choose NPC story progression because that little bit they gave us in Eco Lifestyle was not it.

But I went with romance because I need that kind of realism. I don't want my sims to fall in love with anyone unless that's what their type is anyone lol
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I want romance but I picked family because my sim always has a lot of kids and it would be nice for them to have more things to do
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I picked romance as the romance options in the game is severely lacking.

But I wouldn't mind all of the options being included.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    At this point the only things I need in TS4 are bands/singing career and farms.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • BastetBastet Posts: 56 Member
    I wanna create some real tragedies for my sims, EA doesn't give much option besides creating Mary Sues even if the sim has evil trait.