Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**** The Freeling Residence (Poltergeist Haunted House) ****

SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
edited February 2021 in The Sims 4 Lots
The Freeling Residence (Poltergeist)

Created: 2/3/21
Type: Haunted House Residential
Value: $140,309
File Size:
275 KB
Lot Size: 40x30
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 3
Description: Based on the actual floorplan on the physical home, this two-story house features four bedrooms, three baths, kitchen, breakfast nook, dining room, living room, and a den. There is a grand patio with an in-ground pool. The garage is large and spacious and great for storing exercise equipment and other seldom-used things. #nocheat #nocc

Sims Gallery: Click Here
Imgur Gallery: Click Here
This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,579 Member
    The Freeling Residence is a great Haunted House family home! :) Very nice exterior, great sloped roofing and the front patterned white walls are very nice. Very pretty flowers along the fencing and flower beds on home edges! The pool, loungers, outdoors dining and bbq patio is great! Very nice interior layout and furnishings! The sofa seats tv watching and book reading area is very nice. Sims will enjoy playing the keyboard there. Very nice kitchen with breakfast dining nook and great wood texture of the furnishings. The design and color of each bedroom is very nice. The art, mural and butterflies on the bedhead walls add a very nice touch to the rooms.
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Freeling Residence is a great Haunted House family home! :) Very nice exterior, great sloped roofing and the front patterned white walls are very nice. Very pretty flowers along the fencing and flower beds on home edges! The pool, loungers, outdoors dining and bbq patio is great! Very nice interior layout and furnishings! The sofa seats tv watching and book reading area is very nice. Sims will enjoy playing the keyboard there. Very nice kitchen with breakfast dining nook and great wood texture of the furnishings. The design and color of each bedroom is very nice. The art, mural and butterflies on the bedhead walls add a very nice touch to the rooms.

As always, thank you very much Rosemow!
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.