Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I’m trying to make a community lot, and the community board doesn’t show yo

SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
I’m trying to make a community space and I can’t find the community board anywhere even in debug, but it said it is required.
Post edited by SheriSim57 on

Comments

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    I can’t find the community voting board any where to place to make a community lot.
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Same here. I have to download an empty lot with community board in it. I think it is a serious bug ....
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I usually find it in the section for lot type furniture.
    edited February 2021
    Repeat
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Repeat

When you look for furniture under the chair icon, you have the different types Plumbing, Appliances, etc. For community lots, the last one at the bottom of the list contains all furniture required for that type of community lot.
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Usually in the lot UI you can check the requirements. In this case when you click on the community board requirement nothing shows up. I simply can’t find community board at all anywhere.
    edited February 2021
    jimbbq wrote: »
    Same here. I have to download an empty lot with community board in it. I think it is a serious bug ....
    Now of course it says sims is offline. I was going to find a community board in a small room in the gallery to see if that would work, or make a room around a community board in one of the community spaces already placed ( from the expansion pack). That might work. Too tired now though. I already spent hours working on the lot. I will try to see if I can find a community board to download next time I get on. I have been up all night. Time for me to get some shut eye. I sure hope they fix that bug soon.
    @crocobaura yeah I looked there many times, like
    jimbbq said it must be a serious bug..... I just set my lot back to what it was, I can still sent my sims there to use the machines. I just added to my arts &Garden center, and was hoping I could make it into a community space.
    Usually in the lot UI you can check the requirements. In this case when you click on the community board requirement nothing shows up. I simply can’t find community board at all anywhere.

I think this board is located under Activities and Skills, but it's easier to find it by lot type furniture. If you can't find it in the catalogue, try locating it on another lot and import it. Also, if you use the dropper on it it should bring it up in the catalogue.
    edited February 2021
    crocobaura wrote: »

I think this board is located under Activities and Skills, but it's easier to find it by lot type furniture. If you can't find it in the catalogue, try locating it on another lot and import it. Also, if you use the dropper on it it should bring it up in the catalogue.

Yeah, I think I’m going to have to go to the board on another lot and upload it as a room later.
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Search community board under rooms on the gallery and download it from there.