Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I sims should be able to get arrested

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @comicsforlife They could always reuse the old animations. But as Cinebar said, even if they add robbers, Sims would still want to be friendly to the intruder. My comment was a suggestion, by the way.

I liked your ideas @DeafSimmer
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I want the burglars in Sims 4 like in Sims 3. They always made me laugh, they way they would sneak up into a house & steal a Toilet or Sink. Also, I always loved having my sims fight them. :D
  • Options
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I want the burglars in Sims 4 like in Sims 3. They always made me laugh, they way they would sneak up into a house & steal a Toilet or Sink. Also, I always loved having my sims fight them. :D

so did I
  • Options
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I want sims to go to jail like you can't play them for a full day or 48 hours and they come out with a moodlet.

maybe a day but I think two days and people would start to complain but I guess they could always just not do the crime if it bothers them
    @Briana2425 :)
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »
    If there were burglars in TS4 (are there now?) the Sim would just want to hug them so what is the point. These Sims' lives are way too perfect. I think Maxis likes that way. I mean when did stealing become ok. I must be from Mars.

this does need to worked on yes sims shouldn't be able to hug someone who's an enemy
    and no burglars aren't in game yet sadly here's hoping they fix the overly friendly issue @Cinebar
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    If there were burglars in TS4 (are there now?) the Sim would just want to hug them so what is the point. These Sims' lives are way too perfect. I think Maxis likes that way. I mean when did stealing become ok. I must be from Mars.

this does need to worked on yes sims shouldn't be able to hug someone who's an enemy
    and no burglars aren't in game yet sadly here's hoping they fix the overly friendly issue @Cinebar

lol, just call me Jaded. Sometimes I see the bigger picture of what would actually happen if they did add things we have been requesting going on seven years.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    edited February 2021
    One can always fake Sims getting arrested and paying for their crimes, here is one of my Sims getting arrested; in this case Ausa, who tried to sneak into the quarantined Strangerville and was placed in a cell and forced to do "hard" labour using the get famous and the knitting packs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD3Z_6tuSGE

Five Brindies
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    This would be fun, there could be punishment levels like a warning, then a fine, then jail. Jail could be a rabbit hole like alien abductions.
  • Options
    Peral wrote: »
    One can always fake Sims getting arrested and paying for their crimes, here is one of my Sims getting arrested; in this case Ausa, who tried to sneak into the quarantined Strangerville and was placed in a cell and forced to do "hard" labour using the get famous and the knitting packs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD3Z_6tuSGE

Five Brindies

yes but it would be nice if we didn't have to
  • Options
    oh also I like your idea for a jail @Peral and I think your video's cool well done :)
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,083 Member
    I can see what the forums would look like if they added a feature for you to play as a Criminal Sim and get arrested "So like, I'm trying to have my Sim play as a master criminal but they just keep getting arrested. Can you nerf the cops or just remove the whole system from the game so it no longer affects me? Toggles? Nah, just nerf it or I'll start screaming really loud."

You should see the cops in GTA V Online. Even if you don't draw out a weapon you get a wanted star even if their car touches you!
  • Options
    ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    I was just telling my boyfriend the other night how I actually miss in the older sims how burglar would actually break in and steal and if you had the security alarm the police would show up to arrest them. It makes it more realistic!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I love your video, Peral. It's too funny that the criminal has to knit in jail. :D
  • Options
    ForEmaleighForEmaleigh Posts: 33 Member
    edited February 2021
    I actually like this idea.....add a working “prison” and it can tie with GTW. Klepto Sims can have their side heist “go wrong” and end up in the clink...paranoid Sims can take Sims hostage if they “snap”...science Sims can be arrested for creating weapons of mass simstructuon lol. Tie in GTW and even the law career with the prisons....a courthouse. There’s SO much that could be done in this idea.....and it’s something we have never seen/had. Love this idea.

Ohhh....tie in the political career and “make laws” (those that can be broken). A pack like this could add depth in so many existing careers that could be added to GTW as playable lots! Maybe courthouse, prison and WHITE HOUSE (or green for the plumbbob! The greenhouse lol)
  • Options
    I actually like this idea.....add a working “prison” and it can tie with GTW. Klepto Sims can have their side heist “go wrong” and end up in the clink...paranoid Sims can take Sims hostage if they “snap”...science Sims can be arrested for creating weapons of mass simstructuon lol. Tie in GTW and even the law career with the prisons....a courthouse. There’s SO much that could be done in this idea.....and it’s something we have never seen/had. Love this idea.

Ohhh....tie in the political career and “make laws” (those that can be broken). A pack like this could add depth in so many existing careers that could be added to GTW as playable lots! Maybe courthouse, prison and WHITE HOUSE (or green for the plumbbob! The greenhouse lol)

I like your ideas @ForEmaleigh
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I want sims to go to jail like you can't play them for a full day or 48 hours and they come out with a moodlet.

maybe a day but I think two days and people would start to complain but I guess they could always just not do the crime if it bothers them
    @Briana2425 :)

@comicsforlife I just basing off of minor to major crimes minor crime a day major two days or like a day in a half. Also if you can't do the time don't do the crime lol so cheesy.
  • Options
    BewbLemonsBewbLemons Posts: 7 New Member
    and then have to undergo either short/excessive terms of being taken from your lot, and detained at a precinct (off the lot) for a set period amount of time, (like real life) and when they do finally come back, your sim would be last dressed in a jailbird outfit as their last wardrobe. (when they're at the precinct, you could also choose how they are, like how they act at work, but instead reacting to Sim PD or other inmates)
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    edited February 2021
    I officially want a burglary/criminal/prison pack now. This theme has SO much potential! I’d love to play with a Sim who has to escape from prison (secret lot)! I really want this now! Ahh!

*adds to ever-growing list of ‘Things I Want in The Sims 4’*
  • Options
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    I officially want a burglary/criminal/prison pack now. This theme has SO much potential! I’d love to play with a Sim who has to escape from prison (secret lot)! I really want this now! Ahh!

*adds to ever-growing list of ‘Things I Want in The Sims 4’*

I know how you feel everyone has such great ideas
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    absolutely.
    and if you have get to work you should be able to follow them to jail

and yes if your sims are really rich they might be able to bribe the cops and such ;)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Hmm, I just remembered I started to build dungeons in the basements of my Castle. And was trying to remember why I was building it.
    I remembered I planned on making a bunch of Infamous Clubs causing Trouble, Mischief and Mayhem, and inevitably Treason.

Common, Thugs, Thieves, Pirates, to the even more Notorious, Thugs, Thieves, and Pirates.
    I'm tying to think of other reasons to utilize my dungeons.

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Hmm, I just remembered I started to build dungeons in the basements of my Castle. And was trying to remember why I was building it.
    I remembered I planned on making a bunch of Infamous Clubs causing Trouble, Mischief and Mayhem, and inevitably Treason.

Common, Thugs, Thieves, Pirates, to the even more Notorious, Thugs, Thieves, and Pirates.
    I'm tying to think of other reasons to utilize my dungeons.

Sorcery and witchcraft. :smiley:
  • Options
    I came up with a great name for such a pack
    sims 4 most wanted