Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trying To Make Cute Offspring

Awhile ago, I started to think about my sims and who would make cute babies, so I actually found four sims who can make cute babies. One couple are both white, has an interesting look to their kids, with purple and blue eyes mixed makes that super light brown eyes on the bottom right when you make a sim. My second couple are a Japanese descent, the man is Japanese and Sulanian, while the woman is half African and Japanese, their baby is so cute. He's quite handsome.

Has anyone else tried doing that?

Comments

• Options
    tinker_bellatinker_bella Posts: 64 Member
    never tried that if I'm being honest however quite curious now...you should post pictures of them!
    Gallery - xXxXxbellaxXxXx (tedious to type - I know!)

Feel free to ask for cc links <3

• Options
    morganlefayemorganlefaye Posts: 178 Member
    never tried that if I'm being honest however quite curious now...you should post pictures of them!

I wish I could, but I don't know how to.
  • Options
    @morganlefaye let me know how it goes and if you can upload them ;)

• Options
    @morganlefaye let me know how it goes and if you can upload them ;)

It's gonna be awhile, I have to figure out how I'm going to be able to get the textures back up high again, because Origin and Maxis is being a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 right now. I'm super annoyed right now.
  • Options
    @tinker_bella here ya go. This one is Raegan. My first couple I actually made was her mother, Cindy and father, Phoenix. I didn't save Raegan sadly. The old sim in the photo is her mother.
  • Options
    I'm trying to get it on here, but it's not wanting to work UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @morganlefaye that sounds like such a pain, honestly the frustration that goes through me when sims messes up is unreal! I love the picture you sent first, also the sims selfies are so cute in general - I don't do that enough!
    When you copy the BBCode post, just paste it straight into this text box and that should work.

• Options
    @tinker_bella I tried that already, but it's not working. The sims is really frustrating. Now the graphics are terrible. I wish they would fix it before they had it out instead of letting everyone be festered.
  • Options
    I can definitely understand your frustration, it can be very temperamental at times! If it is still being annoying, you could always use the live chat on the EA website. Sometimes I wish things were just simple ad worked well!