Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NPCC mod and Paranormal

Does anyone else use NPCC mod with paranormal and your Guidry ghost is one of the townies? Is there a way to fix this since there is no NPCC update since Paranormal came out?

Comments

• Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    The only way I've seen to fix it is to remove NPCC and delete the old Guidry and then wait for the game to spawn him again.

MCCC has a similar problem if you have "import from tray" set to anything other than 0 under Population settings. This will be fixed in the next release of MCCC but until then the recommended workaround is to set Import From Tray to 0 until Guidry, Bonehilda and Temperance have spawned (about 5 sim days from when you start in a Haunted House)
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited February 2021
    i asked about this mod on anothe thread and an user replied this
    ( https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17792876#Comment_17792876 )

If you want Guidry, Bonehilda, and Temperance, you'll need to remove NPCC from your mods folder, spawn them in your game, and then you can put NPCC back into your mods folder. Once they are spawned, they're moved to hidden households and it's safe to use NPCC again. If you try to spawn them with the mod, it will use a random townie to fill that role instead. I tested it in my game and it killed a random teen girl in my town and gave her the Guidry role. The mod still works, but it definitely needs an update to support the new roles.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I had to take the mod out temporarily just to get Guidry to appear in my game. I played a whole sim week of haunted shenanigans before realizing the reason he wasn't showing up was because of the NPCC mod.

I absolutely love this mod but this is the second time it has prevented an NPC from appearing in my game. I also don't have a Yamachan in my game whenever I have the mod installed.
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    ok thanks for the tip!