Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Issues

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Simmer1983Simmer1983 Posts: 8 New Member
    So is anyone else having the issue where it says "could not connect" when trying to access the in-game gallery? Because my gallery has been like that since the eco lifestyle patch. 😬😒
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Simmer1983 wrote: »
    So is anyone else having the issue where it says "could not connect" when trying to access the in-game gallery? Because my gallery has been like that since the eco lifestyle patch. 😬😒
    You might want to contact support or post at their help site. I get that message only if they are working on the site, or if my WiFi has a poor signal. You can read this and post here for that issue https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/READ-FIRST-Gallery-Connection-Troubleshooting-Status-Online/m-p/9514109#M206891
  • Options
    Simmer1983Simmer1983 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @Kita5399 said:
    > You might want to contact support or post at their help site. I get that message only if they are working on the site, or if my WiFi has a poor signal. You can read this and post here for that issue https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/READ-FIRST-Gallery-Connection-Troubleshooting-Status-Online/m-p/9514109#M206891

I've tried every tro step that I could do, I've also contacted support and they said that they were working on a fix but I don't know when it will be out.
  • Options
    BetulYarenBetulYaren Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello i need help
    i have a mac pc, i was playing on mac os before than i switched to windows. Now i cant use the trackpad to rotate the camera view. Has anyone got a solution? Rotating was so easy you jus rotated two fingers around a a point between them and now it feels like i have cuffs on my ankles and im trying to walk. Pinching to zoom in still works so maybe this can too? Help meeeee
  • Options
    Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Why is this happening? I put down a house from my library and went in to change a few things and its not what I saved. Furniture is missing, wall paper is changed, And when I try to put back a missing bed it won't let me put it where its been. I've checked and nothing is in the way. So I picked another house and it's the same issue. So I tried house after house and almost all of them are doing this. These are houses I've played with before. So we can't save houses and use them again now.