Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Spookiest Paranormal Gig

So far I had played 4 Gigs with my vampire. As a rotational player I love playing the gigs at my other sims houses that I built and play. 3 gigs had place at normal sims houses, weird because I have more occult sims than normal sims. But one of the them was at an Alien house, at Strangerville: the one who revived MOTHER and enjoy infecting other sims randomly with the bizarre fruit of his little garden. He really did not care about the hunting at first, he is more evil than the cute spectres:
L6cofOF.png

My vampire was succeeding, but sudenly the activity increased:
NDni4LQ.png

He started to lose control of the situation, and the worst came later... even the Alien was terrified at the end (I will use spoiler tags now):
0mE1lsN.png

My vampire was almost out of time. But I remembered that he got a special statue as a reward at the last gig. He used it:
waa7HHh.png

The Gig was completed. He stay there to relax and have a snack at the weird Alien's basement. Even without haunting I feel that is not a safe lot, but that is another story, a MOTHER's story:
k7tipHC.png

Tip1: is faster to try to give something to the spectres, I use honey, food, photographs, wood crafts and plasma created with frogs and fishes.

Tip2: always check your sim inventory, also the household inventory for the rewards from finishing the gigs, they are useful.

Comments