Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bonehilda is tasty... and more bones...

emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Long, long, long time ago I posted about Marc, a vampire born and raised in my save that was abducted by alien. He decided to keep the baby girl (this was before the hybrid fix). Sadly he got an hybrid. I moved him to a special house that I built. I did not care about the CAS hybrid bug.I played the toddler, it was nice...
nTBSlyG.png

I wanted to keep this story but when she grew up everything went wrong: the needs bars were completely broken, she was really bugged. So to keep my save clean I grew the girl and as a teen I send her to do jogging under the sun :( (as an hybrid she was more vampire than an alien)...
xK7yDtH.png

Marc was an hedonist vampire, a spoiled child, so to make profit of the death of my poor hybrid I turned him in a really sad vampire:
YP1VXPE.png

I did not play him for a long time, he became a background character... until the Paranormal SP :)

Once again I built a special house for him: Even though I released her daughter's spirit, her story now is that she wants to communicate with her. So he started his paranormal adventure:

The house:
5zlmTVL.png
ZhlpMCK.png

The vampire club fellows helping to raise the skill:
FTvtRAf.png

Bonehilda arrived
zYhKtHg.png
4NsZJIf.png

and then I discovered she was tasty!? :#
Ov0scBL.png

And more, you can converted her:
3xTbLpJ.png
oVgIqfZ.png

...but the dark form is broken (Outdoor retreat fashion, really Bonehilda!!! Even Marc was in shock).
WKozoS7.png

Well, I hope the devs can fix this, the skin should work as the Easter Bunny one :D

I'm really surprised how a SP can refresh the game and my sims. I'm playing two more houses: a Steampunk House witha spellcaster and a Pretty Starter with a human sims. The 3 houses work different, the spookiest so far is the Steampunk... but my poor human sims is so lost :D

Thanks for the devs, this SP is the best one <3
Post edited by emere on

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Sounds and looks like a bug to me because I didn't know that it was even possible to her back from the dead like that.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    emere wrote: »

The vampire club fellows helping to raise the skill:
    FTvtRAf.png
    I love this pic. :p
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

@sunman502 it is more an omission. She is not coming back to life, but she is converting into a vampire; when this happen the sim show his/her occult form. Bonehilda needs to keep her skelly skin even if she is converted into a vamp (simmers are reporting that when she use the shower or bath tub you can see a human form lol).

Thanks @BlkBarbiegal they are my 19th grand masters :D The leader is one of my fav vamps, he has actually lived so many many sims lifes!
    @sunman502 it is more an omission. She is not coming back to life, but she is converting into a vampire; when this happen the sim show his/her occult form. Bonehilda needs to keep her skelly skin even if she is converted into a vamp (simmers are reporting that when she use the shower or bath tub you can see a human form lol).
    Either way it still seems like a bug. She's the same type of character as Grim is, a non-playable character. They are referred to as a background character. They show up, do what they are programmed to do and disappeared into the depths of the game. Guidry is no different either.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Either way it still seems like a bug. She's the same type of character as Grim is, a non-playable character. They are referred to as a background character. They show up, do what they are programmed to do and disappeared into the depths of the game. Guidry is no different either.

The only bug is her turning into a human.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,573 Member
    Yeah, her bathing outfit is that pretty redhead also. it doesn't ruin the game because she's a super cool character but it'd be nice if they fixed it.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,123 Member
    I wish Bonehilda had a personal lifestate Trait like Guidry has. :'(
    sunman502 wrote: »

The only bug is her turning into a human.
    That's what I was saying too. The fact is that she shouldn't be turning at all. Not Human nor vamp or any other race. She is what she is, a background character that is summoned when called for.

Now I'm playing a Spellcaster, the gameplay feels different. I built a Steampunk for him house, not a haunted one, but the mood is really nice with the stuff pack.

The house:
    S9FTggj.png
    MxURAd3.png

A unique Harvest Day:
    SQkOBSs.png

Well you can turn into Bonehilda if you fail at the Ghastly Ritual, my Spellcaster is really unlucky :D
    s8R5mQJ.png

He is working hard, he can use magic to clean the ectoplasm spots and he even tried to cool down Temperance (it helps a lot to finish a gig)
    TAhZvGA.png

Also I saw a sim disguised as a skeleton during Halloween, it is the first time a saw this. I do not know if this happened because of the pack or was like this since Jungle Adventure:
    aRwDP23.png
    edited February 2021

@Kerrigan @SERVERFRA Bonehilda is so cool... Since Jungle Adventure I wish we can have skeletons more like occults type. Maybe like the Servos, sims that keep the skins forever. (sadly Servos are no functional with Seasons EP meh).

Now I have 2 Bonehildas: the vampire and a normal one... I do not know if both are redhead lol.
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I tried so hard to get Bonehilda from Jungle Adventure. But it never seemed to work. The pieces didn't line up or something. Is this Bonehilda the same one from Jungle Adventure?

@imhappy Bonehilda is from Paranormal SP, Jungle Adventure have 2 different options for skeletons: your sim can turn into one or you can summon a service skeleton... you need certain Relic's combination to do it ;)

Fo2uRAX.png

I recommend you Carl's Guide, it is really helpful:

https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gamepacks/jungleadventure/relics.php

I'm playing Paranormal at a house infested by rats... I catch Bonehilda setting traps in the rats holes!

hvbFgdt.png

BTW Bonehilda at my human sim house is really more efficient ;)<3
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,123 Member
    Wait, Bonehilda can actually turn into a Vampire. I so got to try this in my play.
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    @imhappy Bonehilda is from Paranormal SP, Jungle Adventure have 2 different options for skeletons: your sim can turn into one or you can summon a service skeleton... you need certain Relic's combination to do it ;)

Fo2uRAX.png

I recommend you Carl's Guide, it is really helpful:

https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gamepacks/jungleadventure/relics.php

Thanks! I forgot about Carls Sims. That page is always so helpful!

Oh, yes, she can @SERVERFRA I still have two bonehildas, but none of them in a household. I will wait for that skin fix and then maybe I can ask the vamp one to join the household :D