Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flower Garden Mafia Game [Alien Win - PG 41]

Comments

• Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Speaking of Song, what's an Alien ❤️❤️❤️❤️? I tried to research it, but didn't really get any clarification. Since discarded, I assume it's a weak role?

Alien is an allignment. Blood sucker turns people into tree stumps, which are people who can’t be killed but also can’t vote

So more of a defensive/protective role. That an undesirable role in general? Thanks for the clarification Mouse. :)
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Speaking of Song, what's an Alien ❤️❤️❤️❤️? I tried to research it, but didn't really get any clarification. Since discarded, I assume it's a weak role?

Alien is an allignment. Blood sucker turns people into tree stumps, which are people who can’t be killed but also can’t vote

Is that for like one night and one day, or is it ongoing?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member

So more of a defensive/protective role. That an undesirable role in general? Thanks for the clarification Mouse. :)

It could be a good thing or a redundant thing.

They send in the action at night and targetted person becomes a treestump for the rest of the game.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Never mind, actually being turned to a tree stump also means the person can't use their original role anymore so it's not that good. So if you're a town bloods.ucker, it's better if you could treestump a scum.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

They send in the action at night and targetted person becomes a treestump for the rest of the game.

Wow! Can you have more than 1 tree stump in a game? :o
  • Options
    Never mind, actually being turned to a tree stump also means the person can't use their original role anymore so it's not that good. So if you're a town bloods.ucker, it's better if you could treestump a scum.

Ok, so an Alien Bloods.ucker wouldn't be a desirable role to have then?
  • Options

Wow! Can you have more than 1 tree stump in a game? :o

Alien 🐸🐸🐸🐸 (Treestump someone at night. No Alien may perform the factional nightkill on the same night that you do this).

I guess so but aliens usually only have one night kill. And also depends on the host. They can always tweak the role.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

Ok, so an Alien Bloods.ucker wouldn't be a desirable role to have then?

No. Not to me anyways.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

whoa, that is really powerful, then! Yikes. Good thing Song discarded that role!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

whoa, that is really powerful, then! Yikes. Good thing Song discarded that role!

It's not that good. Cuz the person being a treestump can still talk in the game and still contribute to discussion.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Just to let everyone know, we're expecting one mutha of a snowstorm starting late tonight into tomorrow. If we lose power, there's not much I can do.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    It just occurred to me that we could be dealing with 3 or more mafia, along with who knows how many 3rd parties in this setup! :'(
  • Options
    It just occurred to me that we could be dealing with 3 or more mafia, along with who knows how many 3rd parties in this setup! :'(

Maybe we can be lucky and there's only 2 scums. Why do you say 3 tho?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

It's not that good. Cuz the person being a treestump can still talk in the game and still contribute to discussion.

Interesting, a talking treestump! :p
  • Options

No particular reason other than there's a lot more town and mafia roles in the 65 choices than anything else.
  • Options

No particular reason other than there's a lot more town and mafia roles in the 65 choices than anything else.

Then wouldn't there be more chances of people getting townie roles then?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

Ya, good point, I guess it's the paranoia in me that's worrying about a lot of mafia/3rd parties to have to deal with. :'(
  • Options

Ya, good point, I guess it's the paranoia in me that's worrying about a lot of mafia/3rd parties to have to deal with. :'(

That's normal to feel that way, which was why I suggested this setup. XD We've had it too easy already in the past few games.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Wow, it sure is quiet. Just me, DeKay, and Luv right now?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

That's normal to feel that way, which was why I suggested this setup. XD We've had it too easy already in the past few games.

Ya, but I really, really like easy! lol
  • Options
    Wow, it sure is quiet. Just me, DeKay, and Luv right now?

Ya, that hasn't gone unnoticed. Especially, the unusual lack of comments from Tuti. :o
  • Options
    Maybe Tuti already went to bed.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    We're only waiting for Frenchy now, and maybe more from Song.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Maybe Tuti already went to bed.

9pm is kinda early, but plausible at her age. She's been silent for a lot longer than that tho. :o
  • Options
    We're only waiting for Frenchy now, and maybe more from Song.

Song I believe went to bed, so I'm not expecting to hear from Song any time soon.

Frenchy's absense is a bit sus, but Frenchy isn't really around most of the time from what I have observed.